English Español
Advertisement
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

Advanced Users

Re: The 10 Most Likely September Opponents for $$$May

Money May got hit in the cup so often because he often pulled and pushed Chino's head down self-causing those fouls, as the great referee Tony Weeks told Money May and Pops Joy May.

Wow! Imma just move on. I'm tried of pounding this dead horse. Money May was fouling and causing fouls just as much as Chino was doing.

I'm reminded of the young Cassius Clay and the late, great Sonny "Night Train" Liston. They were both fouling da hebejeebeez outta one another with TsOTT.

In boxing, the antagonist is no worse than the protagonist. Ev'ybodee and dey momma are riding dirty. Holla!

Advanced Users

Boxing is a seedy, shady, sleazy sport with greatest mastery of stealth super-sneaky syet. Holla at it with the truthfulness of actuality and reality. Don't be a self-righteous weasel and super squirrel.

All who has entered dat square jungle and have never engaged in latent or manifest, a bit by the edge, whup-arse fouling activity, you ain't/or weren't syet. And that is what you get. Or you are the BIGGEST liar in Dodge. So be the heck out by sunset, or the boxing gods are evicting you for perpetrating the greatest fraud of all times.

Don't be jivin' and high fivin,' MAN! We in this hurt bitnezz have all been on the dark side of foul play if just for a New York minute. Let's not nut ride any fighter for a sec. Holla!

I think quite clearly it's going to be Maidana II, which will get around 1.2m views this time.

Amir Khan is busy with Ramadan. Khan is literally one good name away. I think now is a perfect time for him to fight Devon Alexander. I'd actually like to see Khan vs Garcia rematch at 147lbs (Garcia may as well vacate, he's not the lineal champ in my eyes having blatantly lost to Herrera).

The closer we get to September 13, the more I keep hearing one name more than all the others: Marcos Maidana.

-Randy G.

With every passing second, it is looking more and more like $$$May is going to be calling on Marcos Maidana for a second go-round.

Why?

Because $$$May is looking at a rematch as an another action fight, but with more of that action coming from himself landing on Maidana instead of the other way around.

So, as of now, we're going with Maidana. Sorry Amir. You're still gonna' have to wait.

-Randy G.

Administrator

Mayweather saw some things he'll be able to exploit in Part II. Bank on it.

Looks like the TSS Jury has a unanimous verdict on it being Maidana. Amir will have to wait regardless because of his religious practices but i'm sure that fight will happen down the line sooner rather than later.

Floyd wins the second fight how we expected him to win the first. I hope he comes out more aggressive although I don't see him fighting fire with fire. I would love to see him push Maidana on the back foot.. Because that's where he's most vulnerable (as with other fighters with similar style).

Personally I never bought in to the idea of Amir being in the ring with Floyd. He's certainly not an elite level fighter, and, while Maidana may not be either, at least he can bang and brawl hard enough to be able to give any top level fighter a run for their mon£y.

Amir on the other hand... One perfectly timed Mayweather clout, and he'll be down and out by the 4th of the bout!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by Skibbz View Post
    Looks like the TSS Jury has a unanimous verdict on it being Maidana. Amir will have to wait regardless because of his religious practices but i'm sure that fight will happen down the line sooner rather than later.

Floyd wins the second fight how we expected him to win the first. I hope he comes out more aggressive although I don't see him fighting fire with fire. I would love to see him push Maidana on the back foot.. Because that's where he's most vulnerable (as with other fighters with similar style).
    Hopefully I'm not on that jury. Or it is a hung jury. I'm not convinced the dancing partner will be Maidana in September.

Money May is an arch master in jiving and conniving and high fiving for throwing ev'ybodee and dey momma a curve ball full of tar. Up in your membrane, he is a speeding car. And trying to pick what he is up to next will drive you crazy. He loves to leave you hazy. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Hopefully I'm not on that jury. Or it is a hung jury. I'm not convinced the dancing partner will be Maidana in September.

Money May is an arch master in jiving and conniving and high fiving for throwing ev'ybodee and dey momma a curve ball full of tar. Up in your membrane, he is a speeding car. And trying to pick what he is up to next will drive you crazy. He loves to leave you hazy. Holla!
    Mr. G, if you are not convinced it's Maidana, who are you thinking?