English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Weigh-In Live: Stevenson vs. Fonfara

Weigh-In Live: Stevenson vs. Fonfara

Re: Weigh-In Live: Stevenson vs. Fonfara

Caught the replay this morn, both guys look ready for a tear up tomorrow and both agree it's not going the distance. My money's on Adonis. Fonfara is too rigid and will be eating left hand shots till the moment he drops. Looking forward to NABF fight too, overall a pretty good card.

There's nothing that tells me Fonfara has any kind of chance. I really hope there's some way a Stevenson-Sergei Kovalev fight can get made.

Some way. Perhaps. Maybe. Please!

-Randy G.

Quote Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
    There's nothing that tells me Fonfara has any kind of chance. I really hope there's some way a Stevenson-Sergei Kovalev fight can get made.

Some way. Perhaps. Maybe. Please!

-Randy G.
    Actually Commish, I give Fonfara a better shot than most.

The reason...he can punch with the right hand and better technique of late has made it a much better weapon for him. Stevenson does have a questionable chin and was knocked out (and I mean knocked out) by an overhand right from journeyman Darnell Boone. Lets not forget in 44 professional fights Boone has only scored 8 career knockouts including the one against Stevenson.

I am not saying I am picking Fonfara but give him a much better shot here than a lot of people. I do think regardless of who wins that there will be a knockout in this fight and it will be early.