English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Much Death In Manila That The Living Resides With The Death For Pay

Re: So Much Death In Manila That The Living Resides With The Death For Pay

Haha... Yeah it's a trippy subject for sure. Hey Radam, I see you always shouting out Oakland and Friscoe, I stay about 40 min south of San Jose in salinas and we have a big Filipino community. You ever been? Lots of boxing out here too!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by flackoguapo View Post
    Haha... Yeah it's a trippy subject for sure. Hey Radam, I see you always shouting out Oakland and Friscoe, I stay about 40 min south of San Jose in salinas and we have a big Filipino community. You ever been? Lots of boxing out here too!
    I have relatives there and all up in San Jose, Oakland, San Francisco and Fresno. I'm there on da reg. I have a 102-year-old great, great auntie in Salinas. I believe that she is the oldest bad-bytch Frisco there. We were just visiting there and she slapped da hebejeebeez outta me for forgetting to stand when she entered the room.

Standing when elderly women and matriarch enter the room is an old Chinese-and-Spaniard Filipino custom.Hehe! Holla!

Haha yup! So true. I always have to remember to stand up when greeting a family member or friend that's older.

When I was in high school I would go over to my buddies to watch the Pacman fights and I didn't realize how special his fights were to everybody.especially when he beat Morales in the rematch. I was happy eating lumpias and Lechon over rice allllll night haha. Still some of my fave food to this day, I really prefer homemade over restaurant style though! Good times