English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Much Death In Manila That The Living Resides With The Death For Pay

Advanced Users

So Much Death In Manila That The Living Resides With The Death For Pay

Can some of you mainland Amerkanos handle this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmXdPRzXODg. If you can, holla at me? My dead 13th degree Uncle Jimoy needs some living Kano souls to care for his LARGE resting-home crypt at the Chinese Cemetery in Maynila. Hehe! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 05-19-2014 at 08:44 PM.

Advanced Users

Re: So Much Death In Manila That The Living Resides With The Death For Pay

I see a bunch of chickens. Westerners are so intimidated by the thoughts of death and dealing with it. OMFG! You cannot escape it. Just develop some cojones about the coming of it to you one of these days.

Ignoring it, is not going to cancel it out. I'll see you there one day. Probably in about 65 to 90 years from now. Because of the longevity in my genes, I'm predicting that I have that much time left. Hehehe! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 05-20-2014 at 10:54 PM.

I am more scared of someone I care for dying than I am of dying. I was brought up to somewhat embrace death. To do things with such passion that not even death is a worthy opponent. Easier said then done but it's what I strive for.

If we didn't fear death, what would be of religion? Some argue that it is the ultimate survival trait. A way to escape death. Just passing away and going else where.

Jesus Radam, Why you gotta make me watch a heavy video like that when I'm sitting here watching Modern Family reruns? That Sofia Vergara is a lot of woman no? I am more of a Julie Bowen type. The daughters are cute too, gonna be cute, you're right they are too young to think about them like that but you know me... Maybe I should watch your death video again...

Advanced Users

C'mon, the Roast! I need to fly you to Manila so you can entertain my Uncle Wilson and Jimoy at this old Chinese Cemetery http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o64CXwzIPH8. They love Windy City comics. Hehehe! You will have the dead rising and tipping you. Hehehe! Holla!

Let's do it Radam. Maybe we can get Sofia Vergara to go and co host a telethon with me. We put on a show where we get some donations and raise awareness to this situation. If Sofia does go you will also see a raise in the front of my pants.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    Let's do it Radam. Maybe we can get Sofia Vergara to go and co host a telethon with me. We put on a show where we get some donations and raise awareness to this situation. If Sofia does go you will also see a raise in the front of my pants.
    Hehehehe! You are one CRAZZZEEEEE, funny dude!

I have to steal that "...see a raise in the front of my pants." You are too fast witty for me. Holla!

I must confess I didn't come up with that line Radam. That was el Dude. I hired him on as a writer over at LaRoastina Productions here in Milan. Got him working in the Sci-Fi department.

Roast taking the mick! Good laughs.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by flackoguapo View Post
    I am more scared of someone I care for dying than I am of dying. I was brought up to somewhat embrace death. To do things with such passion that not even death is a worthy opponent. Easier said then done but it's what I strive for.

If we didn't fear death, what would be of religion? Some argue that it is the ultimate survival trait. A way to escape death. Just passing away and going else where.
    Wow! I'll never thought it -- on this Memorial Day -- the way you put it. That was deep, man. Thanks. Holla!