English Español
Advertisement

Thread: El Dude refuses to collect his winnings...

El Dude

El Dude refuses to collect his winnings...

LOL I cant stop laughing on the winning topics and I refuse to collect my Prize $ for I consider it my full payment on the ticket to the circus. The clownish winning topics = "Have you Ever Been Wrong" which has nothing to do about Boxing WTF, or clearly copied and pasted Wikipedia crap LOL, and sillies like Deontay beating up on a handicapped sick person WOW, YAH DUDES tell me this forum isn't fix...OR the judges don't know nothing about REAL Boxing....
    El Dude did not lose on this forum for I was one of the winners and I had only been here for 2 weeks, LOL and according to the judges I broke all records. I have shown the world who El Dude is and all of you know who El Dude is.
    Consider it like me kicking this forum to the curb, no talent just a waste of time and nothing but a bunch of plagiarizing non-talent rookies in here. Watch how this forum goes back to the boring comments and the constant chatting like if this is a chat room. This was supposed to be a fight and I don't fight the weak nor do I kick when you are down. El Dude broke all your records, WAZ UP, NOW, for even the judges admitted to it and said that El Dude has done what no others have ever done in this forum.
    BTW
    why are all the topics all empty and why are all the comments about kissing butts to one another or is it because El Dude has left the building....I will leave that one for the judges to answer.

Re: El Dude refuses to collect his winnings...

El Dude,

We're sorry to see you go. You did indeed add personality and knowledge, incorporated into telling us so many times how great you are.

Good luck in your journalistic career, whether it's the print media, radio or TV.

We hope you stop by here every now and then to impart more of your fistic and worldly knowledge on us.

Vaya con dios.

-Randy G.

Hey El dude, do you box/ spar? If so what gym

El Dude,

My man, I love your knowledge, your fury, your passion, but your a little bit of a bull in china shop on speed. Alot of the people on this site are a lot humbler and nicer than me so I'll just say what they won't.

1. If in fact you have journalistic exploits ahead, you will learn quickly that quality not quantity is appreciated. That is very true around these parts. There are few that have done and do both when it comes to posting. A post where half of it is written in 3rd person touting yourself and another 1/4th of the post criticizes people hardly quantifies as bringing alot to the table. Substance and character my man.......

2. Editor Mike, F-Lo and the rest of team, some of the first posters, and a few others have established a culture around here. If you really read, you will find that all of boxing is covered here. There are posts on this site that describe fighting styles with pendulum graphics, describe the anatomy of promotion, show ppv forecasting, and adequately breakdown fight after fight after fight......................and that's just in the last month. We have people moderating this site that have really been in ring, are in the game now, have radio shows, and are sparring as we speak.

3. Lastly, if I go to far with this, Editor Mike or whomever come get me. El Dude, I am the Mod right now so let me say something directly to you., we didn't ask you to come. You found us, we didn't seek you out. If you don't like our site that is 100% your right but it is also 100% our right to say stop whining, step your game up, or hit the bricks. There are plenty of boxing sites that we all can choose from and we choose this one as did you. So the next time you want to falsely accuse people of copying other people's work, being dumb, lazy, in a spell-checkless, 3rd person posting ode to yourself, just go ahead and carry that crap over to another one of these nutjob sites that come a dime a dozen.

Happy to have you here but will be happy to open the door to watch you walk out buddy. And by the way, since you are so accomplished, you don't need that c-note, I am now starting a campaign that all forfeited winnings be given to me(Ok not really).

Advanced Users

Wow! El Dude, they are all up in your grill. I told you to chill.

You have been knocked da double fudge OUT! And for you, nobody is going to cry and/or shout.

Let it go, let it go, LET IT GO! It looks like ur-nother LUV T-K-O!

You overplayed your hand. Now you are in quicksand.

I hope that somebody throws you a rope.

But it is nice that you are donating your winning c-note. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Wow! El Dude, they are all up in your grill. I told you to chill.

You have been knocked da double fudge OUT! And for you, nobody is going to cry and/or shout.

Let it go, let it go, LET IT GO! It looks like ur-nother LUV T-K-O!

You overplayed your hand. Now you are in quicksand.

I hope that somebody throws you a rope.

But it is nice that you are donating your winning c-note. Holla!
    Radam, I actually owe you an apology. The truth is, El Dude mentioned several times that he was enduring financial troubles so I wanted to reward him for his efforts.

Unfortunately, to maintain the integrity of the competition, I couldn't just give him first prize based on the volume. Plus, the quality on its own wasn't as such where it would warrant the top spot. Let's just be honest.

But I did find a couple of his posts, along with that and others, to be decent enough to warrant a 3rd place. His situation in mind, I told myself if he indeed was equal with another worthy entrant, then I could reward him. Which I did.

Had he come out and apologized to the forum, I would've have kept his place. But I'm happy I didn't. Because it forced me to read every single comment once more. And I realized that I -- upon first glance -- failed to recognize the quality of a spectacular post from you that definitely was of the highest order.

(It's actually a shame I didn't notice it before; I must have been distracted from the clutter.)

Therefore I give you the reward for this awesome, entertaining, informative, knowledgeable post about one of the most important aspects of the fight game -- the clinch:

Nonsense in speculating, when you are constantly eliminating.

Maybe, just maybe, Cris could after-fight bytch, if he would had done one of the most important and effective parts of the game. And that is CLINCHING -- a defensive weapon and an offensive one. Probably the biggest psychological one in da game.

You throw an opponent off when you clinch just because you can. You can mess up his timing and his balance by clinching.

You can change his behavior from passionately fighting to emotionally fighting by clinching. And control his arse.

Oh, YUP! Clinching straight-up can jive up a pug's brain chemicals. When you can control what punches a fighter can or might throw because of your clinching, YOU RULE him, the ring and the referee. Just holla at Money May. And go back and holla at Sugar Ray -- Robinson and/or Leonard.

And last, but not least. Holla at Joe Louis-Max Schmeling. Team Brown Bomber corrected getting tagged with that right-handed missile by sneaking clinching and two stepping.

And if you cannot catch their great control with clinching, go holla at the GOAT Ali, Lennox Lewis, Rocky Marciano and Jack Dempsey. [TSS's own Boxing Forensic Pug Analyst L-Wy not too long ago post a segment of how Sugar Ray Robinson knocked Rocky Graziano da double fudge after a stealth clinch.]

We are dealing with the sweet science -- a combo of many sciences. So trainers ought to get back to teaching every science. And what havoc that science can and may cause. CLINCHING can and will wreak havoc in the brainwaves of a freelance puncher.

I guarantee you that Doc Wlad K and/or Deontay Wilder are going to be clinching B'Ware. And not give an ant's @$$ if he and his corner swear.

They will use that clinch, and use that clinch, and that clinch. And with it, B'Ware's fight game they might lynch. Holla!

Advanced Users

You owe me no apology. And I understand your concern for El Dude's alleged financial situation.

But from the jump, I knew that he was bulljiving. It is a Cali thing among many of the working lower middle class and government-supported programs comfortable to exaggerate how badly that they are doing. When in reality, they are phat and fat. And for being top dawgs, they are always yearning, but never learning.

The El dudes and La dudettes are so darn pigheaded and dishonest. And believe that they can pull one on anybody and everybody.

I was on to this El Dude from the jump. Especially when his started fibbing about college writing courses that he took. That is so generic among Cali dimwits and cannotfits [sic] , who pull that double jive. They are always claiming stuff and are all becoming scriptwriters in Hollywood. NYET!

Wow! Sometimes one cannot tell if they need meds, or if they are not taking their meds. OMFG!

We Hip Hop Gs call these nutcases from Cali: Con-iforians. Muthajokers are 24/7/365 scheming and trying to run cons. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    You owe me no apology. And I understand your concern for El Dude's alleged financial situation.

But from the jump, I knew that he was bulljiving. It is a Cali thing among many of the working lower middle class and government-supported programs comfortable to exaggerate how badly that they are doing. When in reality, they are phat and fat. And for being top dawgs, they are always yearning, but never learning.

The El dudes and La dudettes are so darn pigheaded and dishonest. And believe that they can pull one on anybody and everybody.

I was on to this El Dude from the jump. Especially when his started fibbing about college writing courses that he took. That is so generic among Cali dimwits and cannotfits [sic] , who pull that double jive. They are always claiming stuff and are all becoming scriptwriters in Hollywood. NYET!

Wow! Sometimes one cannot tell if they need meds, or if they are not taking their meds. OMFG!

We Hip Hop Gs call these nutcases from Cali: Con-iforians. Muthajokers are 24/7/365 scheming and trying to run cons. Holla!
    It's sad, man. You think he was conning? I wouldn't be shocked actually, he seems to have some character flaws to say the least.

But yes, your post was definitely worthy and even worthy of first place. Thank you for understanding, and again, I'm sorry my man.

But yeah, he definitely needs meds! Lol he's going crazy on youtube saying the strangest stuff. And now he's running from the Roast.

And I can tell you tried to reason with him when he tried to test you and call you out. Lol hilarious