English Español
Advertisement

Thread: For The Haters, Who Don't Know How Diverse We Pinoys Are.

Advanced Users

For The Haters, Who Don't Know How Diverse We Pinoys Are.

Holla at the Aboriginal Pinoys. They are known to live to be well over 130 years old. But of course because since they don't have birth certificate$, Guinne$$ Book of Record$ don't recognize their longevity.

They are mainly peoples of the mountains. And never eat process or artificial foods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a672_HyTfCE

Boxing can be metaphor for world. They will both fool those who make assumptions. Holla!

Administrator

Re: For The Haters, Who Don't Know How Diverse We Pinoys Are.

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Holla at the Aboriginal Pinoys. They are known to live to be well over 130 years old. But of course because since they don't have birth certificate$, Guinne$$ Book of Record$ don't recognize their longevity.

They are mainly peoples of the mountains. And never eat process or artificial foods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a672_HyTfCE

Boxing can be metaphor for world. They will both fool those who make assumptions. Holla!
    If people have figured out how to live to 130 where you're at, I'm on my way. Might have to stay with you for a bit until you teach me enough words so I can get by on my own. I do 't mind living in the mountains as long as we don't have to contend with 'mountain people, if you get my drift'.

El Dude

The wonderful people of the Philippines are awesome fans of Boxing. El Dude respects and appreciates the Philippine culture. I love the "masarap" Pilipino food like lumpias and panse, please excuse my Pilipino typos for I only know how to speak a little Tagalog. The Philippines is "Maganda" and I would love to one day go and visit these beautiful islands that love and respect boxing. The hard working and humble people of the Phillipines have contributed so much to the world, to the agriculture fields of America and to the sport of Boxing. I take my hat off and with a Kung Fu Bow and an American salute to the wonder people of the Philippines.
    El Dude saying, "Salamat".
    Last edited by El Dude; 05-15-2014 at 12:41 AM.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post
    If people have figured out how to live to 130 where you're at, I'm on my way. Might have to stay with you for a bit until you teach me enough words so I can get by on my own. I do 't mind living in the mountains as long as we don't have to contend with 'mountain people, if you get my drift'.
    The U.S. Government has all type of "top triple restricted secret studies" going on in the P-Islands of various Aboriginal tribes.

This one tribe is known to live in various mountainous area [and inside of mountains] for five to 30 years and then suddenly leave to live in another region for about the same time.

I can tell you this because I doubt that the U.S. Gov will be knocking on my door to arrest me for releasing top triple restricted secrets that are threats to national security.

Beside the powers that be know that the typical American don't believe syet about reality and/or actuality anyway. He/she is fine tuned from babyhood with tales like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and the tooth fairy to believe before authentic truths.

Anyway, the U.S. Gov -- by placing GPS tracking devices inside of a region of their bodies -- has been tracking an Aboriginal tribe known as Agta for fifty years now. And not a single of member of that tribe has died -- by natural causes, murder or accident yet. The tribe has 933 -- and growing -- tribemen and tribewomen over a hundred age years old nowadays.

The chief of that tribe was estimated to be 20 years old in 1899 by friendly AmerKano invaders. Dude is still kicking. And would be 135 years old nowadays.

The U.S. Gov believes that the tribe has what has been labeled as a non-aging gene. Several P-Island people of all tribes and ethnicities apparently have it too. And eating correctly apparently helps too.

The P-Islands are definitely enchanted. We have insects that live longer than some Yanks. Man, medicine suppose to be from your foods. But AmerKano foods are bad and deadly medicine. Those bad foods have invaded Luzon, especially Manila BIG TIME, and everybody can see the results -- obesity, high blood pressure, cancers, behavior problems and crippling bone problems. Plus premature aging and deaths. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 05-17-2014 at 11:04 PM.

Advanced Users

We Pinoys are multilingual. So you will have zero problemos.

About 30% speaks either Arabic, Malay, Sanskrit, Urdu, Italian and Portuguese. And these languages are in an addition to our national languages of Pilipino, English, Binibasayan, Spanish, Chinese and eight major dialects that break off into 80 sub dialects. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 05-15-2014 at 10:43 PM.

Administrator

@Radam. As Editor Mike says to me, "U Rawk!" (Boston accent)

Advanced Users

@Radam. As Editor Mike says to me, "U Rawk!" (Boston accent)
    That looks like a play on Radam with "Hawk." And one of my favorite pugs of all times is Asian-African AmerKano Aaron "Hawk Time" Pryor. And the guy -- Kid Gavalan" -- who stole the famous "Bolo Punch" from my late, great Tio Celly [Ceferino Garcia] was also know as "The Hawk." Holla!