English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peterson and Judah have turn down offers to fight Mauricio Herrera on July 12th Why?

Peterson and Judah have turn down offers to fight Mauricio Herrera on July 12th Why?

Steve Kim as @stevemaxboxing
    Im told that bout Zab Judah and Lamont Peterson have turned down offer to face Mauricio Herrera... #boxing

Re: Peterson and Judah have turn down offers to fight Mauricio Herrera on July 12th Why?

Easy answer:

-Both are coming off of at least one less than stellar showing in the last 12 months.

-Herrera does not bring any real pub or money to the table

-They saw the Garcia fight and know that Mauricio's awkward style would give them hell and in my opinion a mark in the right hand column.

Re: Peterson and Judah have turn down offers to fight Mauricio Herrera on July 12th Why?

Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    Easy answer:

-Both are coming off of at least one less than stellar showing in the last 12 months.

-Herrera does not bring any real pub or money to the table

-They saw the Garcia fight and know that Mauricio's awkward style would give them hell and in my opinion a mark in the right hand column.
    There it is.

Wow.. They must have forgotten that Karim Mayfield had him looking quite ordinary just one year ago. Now he's being treated like a member of the new version of the murderers row.
    I can't say I'm surprised. When he's having a good day Mauricio is nothing short of a contemporary stylist...a boxing guru, handing out tutorials in the sweet science.

But let's be honest... As the Good Doc has already pointed out ... Both Peterson and Judah have to be very careful deciding whom they get in the ring with these days.

El Dude

It is well known that to be the "Best" you must "Beat" the "Best" and not the rest. Lamont Peterson is the IBF Light-Welterweight Champion of the world who deserves no other foes but Danny Garcia the WBC/WBA LWW Champ or Ruslan Provodnikov the WBO LWW Champion of the World. Mauricio Herrera has a pretty jab that stings, cuts and bruises that made him famous when he gave Danny Garcia pesky troubles yet it was not enough to satisfy thy hunger. Zab Judah should give Lucas Matthysse a rematch or fight Mike Alvarado regardless of his outcome vs JMM. Zab can also fight Juan Diaz, or Ghost Guerrero, all with awesomeness potential. Zab has always given the fans their moneys worth with his exciting complete Boxing package. Judah is a household name that is worthy of an undercard for any main event. Zab is a tough dude with plenty of fight in him and I cant wait to see him back in action.
    El Dude Boxing Commentaries.

Quote Originally Posted by El Dude View Post
    It is well known that to be the "Best" you must "Beat" the "Best" and not the rest. Lamont Peterson is the IBF Light-Welterweight Champion of the world who deserves no other foes but Danny Garcia the WBC/WBA LWW Champ or Ruslan Provodnikov the WBO LWW Champion of the World. Mauricio Herrera has a pretty jab that stings, cuts and bruises that made him famous when he gave Danny Garcia pesky troubles yet it was not enough to satisfy thy hunger. Zab Judah should give Lucas Matthysse a rematch or fight Mike Alvarado regardless of his outcome vs JMM. Zab can also fight Juan Diaz, or Ghost Guerrero, all with awesomeness potential. Zab has always given the fans their moneys worth with his exciting complete Boxing package. Judah is a household name that is worthy of an undercard for any main event. Zab is a tough dude with plenty of fight in him and I cant wait to see him back in action.
    El Dude Boxing Commentaries.
    El Dude, I gotta know... do you talk like this in real life?!

If so, I gotta buy you a beer, dude!

Better yet, I gotta set up a boxing podcast -- somehow, someway -- with you, Bernie, Radam G, The Roast and Skibbz.

OMG! Just imagine!

Bernie ranting, Skibbz raving, Roast roasting, and Radam rhyming.

Compound the awesomeness with an "in it to win it" '218+' El Dude going "blow for blow" while his legions of fans chant "EL DUDE! EL DUDE!"
    The Shadow Requesting Epicness.

El Dude

I am El Dude, that is the truth and even my mother and children know that I am in it to win it. I am old-school in heart and reading was my passion before I began writing about the Boxing arts of destruction. My wife fell in love with my romancing words under the stars and my College Professors have recognized me by continuing to place me in the Presidents Honor Roll above all. Agriculture Engineering is my trade and has nothing to do with my passion for Boxing and my desire to one day be a world Boxing champion. The words that I speak come from my heart and yes I do speak like this for I am NO rapper I am the real thing. I am bilingual and English is my second language not to mention my many talents. I labored in the fields, fixed all types of industrial machinery and sold many AG products but getting in the ring has always been my dream to unleash my ruckus like a "Mean Machine". This is a fight and the forum is my ring, Boxing is the Topic well let the bell ring. I can sell, I can promote, hype, type and fight, another round of days for El Dude by the end of the night.
    El Dude does not come to lose.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by El Dude View Post
    I am El Dude, that is the truth and even my mother and children know that I am in it to win it. I am old-school in heart and reading was my passion before I began writing about the Boxing arts of destruction. My wife fell in love with my romancing words under the stars and my College Professors have recognized me by continuing to place me in the Presidents Honor Roll above all. Agriculture Engineering is my trade and has nothing to do with my passion for Boxing and my desire to one day be a world Boxing champion. The words that I speak come from my heart and yes I do speak like this for I am NO rapper I am the real thing. I am bilingual and English is my second language not to mention my many talents. I labored in the fields, fixed all types of industrial machinery and sold many AG products but getting in the ring has always been my dream to unleash my ruckus like a "Mean Machine". This is a fight and the forum is my ring, Boxing is the Topic well let the bell ring. I can sell, I can promote, hooype, type and fight, another round of days for El Dude by the end of the night.
    El Dude does not come to lose.
    Do us a favor, and break your posts up into several paragraphs. They would be clearer, easier and faster to write than just a large one. Holla!

El Dude

El Dude is no reporter nor journalists , I am a Freelance Boxing Commentator with my own original styles that keep you wanting more. I respect your work but you should be more worried with your own plagiarizing tools that are clearly not up to par with the left and right hooks of El Dude but keep reading my work and keep following. El Dude has not yet seen you bring it.

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Do us a favor, and break your posts up into several paragraphs. They would be clearer, easier and faster to write than just a large one. Holla!
    I've requested that, too, Sensei, on a few occasions in fact.

El Dude, it's very hard to digest one, condensed, vidually unappealing paragraph.

While you have your unique style, it's easier to command those chants of "El Dude, EL DUDE!" if it's easier to read.

Remember, while you are in it to win it, The Shadow is here to judge it and not fudge it.

And at the end of the day, when it comes to paragraphs, we need it to read it.