English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Radam G LAAAAAIIIIIIIIDDDDD BACK, Sippin' on French Almond Water & Aloe Vera Juice

Advanced Users

Radam G LAAAAAIIIIIIIIDDDDD BACK, Sippin' on French Almond Water & Aloe Vera Juice

I got my mind on my health! And my health on my mind!

Sorry Snoop Lion! I had to bite off ya!' Holla!

El Dude

Re: Radam G LAAAAAIIIIIIIIDDDDD BACK, Sippin' on French Almond Water & Aloe Vera Juice

El Dude is in it to win it and is always original. BTW, good try but at least you are trying.
    El Dude studying all of my competition because just like in Boxing you must always be ready.

Advanced Users

Re: Radam G LAAAAAIIIIIIIIDDDDD BACK, Sippin' on French Almond Water & Aloe Vera Juice

Quote Originally Posted by El Dude View Post
    El Dude is in it to win it and is always original. BTW, good try but at least you are trying.
    El Dude studying all of my competition because just like in Boxing you must always be ready.
    What was that? Good try at what? Holla!

I'm sitting here sipping my green tea with ginger.. Took some of your advice on the ginger, turned out pretty good.

El Dude is in it for the love of spam. He's as original as Broner's fighting style and you don't even need to study him to see that. No offence my dude, but you're like an anchor determined to sink to the bottom and take the sweet science forums with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Skibbz View Post
    I'm sitting here sipping my green tea with ginger.. Took some of your advice on the ginger, turned out pretty good.

El Dude is in it for the love of spam. He's as original as Broner's fighting style and you don't even need to study him to see that. No offence my dude, but you're like an anchor determined to sink to the bottom and take the sweet science forums with you.
    Skibbz, I'm sippin' on coca cola and you got me spitting it out with this comment. Lol. El Dude is in it to win it, man!

El Dude

Skibbz is talking fallaciously out of his cavities. Go ahead and compare the work of El Dude with the STREAK marks of the "SKIRT" called Skibbz. NO competition for all we see is the gossip and chit chatting that Skibbz does acting like this is a chat room when in fact he is getting his butt whooped by the man they call El Dude. My work speaks for itself and yours stinks like the stink on your shoe. The KO words of El Dude have left your eyes black and blue from the smack of my truth.
    Last edited by El Dude; 05-15-2014 at 01:08 AM.

What an Idiot.