English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Amir Imas vs Yordenis Ugas was badass could this be a reflection of the Crawford vs Gamboa fight...

El Dude

Amir Iman vs Yordenis Ugas was badass could this be a reflection of the Crawford vs Gamboa fight...

The Cuban Dojo was well represented by Yordenis Ugas who came out steady, strong and well disciplined as he continuously pressured Amir Iman all through the fight. I had it even coming into the 7th. It was the cool patience of the Florida kid who used his precision like a pianist hitting the keys with anticipation. Imas and Ugas gave many shots and plenty of pops who resembled pitbulls thrusting their tusks. The punches came from all angles, this fight is not hard to describe, El Dude saw two warriors giving it all. Two different rhythms, two different styles, Amir used the ring while Ugas cornered the other. The fight went the distance as the crowd went wild could be a rematch between these two squires. The right man won no question about it, the undefeated young champion Amir Iman came out victorious.
    by El Dude.
    Last edited by El Dude; 05-11-2014 at 04:04 AM. Reason: typo

El Dude

Re: Amir Iman vs Yordenis Ugas was badass could this be a reflection of the Crawford vs Gamboa fight...

Amir Iman is still undefeated, young, skillful and awesomely tactical who has much to learn and is still maturing. My Boxing aficionados, who would you like to see be the next rival for this young promising prospect of tomorrow?...

Re: Amir Imas vs Yordenis Ugas was badass could this be a reflection of the Crawford vs Gamboa fight...

I like Imam a lot. He is only 23 so no need to rush at this point. My big concern for him is his promoter, Don King. King does doesn't put on many shows and a young fighter like Imam needs to stay active.

El Dude

Re: Amir Imas vs Yordenis Ugas was badass could this be a reflection of the Crawford vs Gamboa fight...

Thank you for reading my comment and I agree with your statement, Amir is young and still maturing in the sport of Boxing. I do believe that Don King will have one last memorable exit as he returns to the show with all his wonderful antics and this may be a good thing for Amir Iman who needs the exposure of the media.

El Dude

Amir Iman vs Yurdenis Ugas was thrilling close match between two young prospecting guns of Boxing. Terence Crawford vs Yuriorkis Gamboa will display a similar but opposite style of kind of fight for their styles differ than their compatriots yet resemble the foes. Omaha Nebraska will be kicking up dust when these sons of guns go blasting off. The School of Cuba has always been a power house in Boxing but the warrior soul of Terence comes from the School of the Concrete Jungle. The political issues in Cuba have nothing to do with the mean streets of Crawford. Lace them up and tell a different story. Come fight night we will se who's hard knocks rocks the loudest.
    by El Dude.