English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: El Dude is in it to win it...

Re: El Dude is in it to win it...

The Greatest competition for El Dude are the Forum Judges and the respectable and reputable Boxing Channel, The Sweet Science and all the major networks in production.

Lol I mean among the other forum members.

Advanced Users

Wow! I'm reminded of "mirror, mirror on the wall, who is [the best of] 'em all."

Maybe it is a crack in that mirror, it is throwing El Dude in a Cali mirage. Something like Tim Bradley believing that he beat Da Manny 8 rounds to 4.

The Roast is an OG, and need not to bit off anybody. Bad nerves are getting to El Dude.

He needs to chillax. Maybe get a body wax.

That is my honest take. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 05-14-2014 at 11:25 PM.

The Greatest competition for El Dude are the Forum Judges & the reputable Boxing Channel, The Sweet Science & all major networks in production, for I have yet to see you bring it.
    Last edited by El Dude; 05-15-2014 at 12:10 AM.

You were in it to win it but along the way, it seems like you lost it! Where did you go?

Advanced Users

He was in it to win it. But the pressure got to him and made him pretend it. And he didn't know how to send it.

Instead of taking advice, he became as cold as ice. Then he went straight-up PUNK! And started hating ev'ybodee and dey momma in the forum, and started acting like a skunk. And on the whole TSS Universe, spraying smelly funk.

El Dude thought that he was a hunk. But reality and actuality showed him to be bunk.

And he will drop in once more. Like a killer tsunami, he has faded from the shore. But he is roaring back. With even a more harsh attack. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    He was in it to win it. But the pressure got to him and made him pretend it. And he didn't know how to send it.

Instead of taking advice, he became as cold as ice. Then he went straight-up PUNK! And started hating ev'ybodee and dey momma in the forum, and started acting like a skunk. And on the whole TSS Universe, spraying smelly funk.

El Dude thought that he was a hunk. But reality and actuality showed him to be bunk.

And he will drop in once more. Like a killer tsunami, he has faded from the shore. But he is roaring back. With even a more harsh attack. Holla!
    I read this entire thread again. What cracks me up (and confuses the hell out of me) is that his accusations of 1) the fallacious "work" of others and 2) plagiarism appear to be self-plagiarized fallacies in themselves!

For one, 80-90% of his posts are -- or include numerous -- fallacies (including the contextual use of the word "fallacious," ironically), and two, about half are plagiarized.

Said a little differently, he manages to fallaciously accuse others of plagiarism when his accusation is a plagiarism in and of itself.

Argh! I think my head is going to explode! This is as philosophical topic so vast it should be discussed in think tanks and classrooms by the mightiest scholars.

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post

I read this entire thread again. What cracks me up (and confuses the hell out of me) is that his accusations of 1) the fallacious "work" of others and 2) plagiarism appear to be self-plagiarized fallacies in themselves!

For one, 80-90% of his posts are -- or include numerous -- fallacies (including the contextual use of the word "fallacious," ironically), and two, about half are plagiarized.

Said a little differently, he manages to fallaciously accuse others of plagiarism when his accusation is a plagiarism in and of itself.

Argh! I think my head is going to explode! This is as philosophical topic so vast it should be discussed in think tanks and classrooms by the mightiest scholars.

You want to know what I think? Of course you do. I write what i feel when I feel it and when I don't, I don't. The D turned me off early in and I put his posts on the pay no mind list. Then that day when he accused me of plagiarizing I scanned around. The post right above mine about Cotto he said Cotto fought the best and had a Hall of Fame worthy career. I said the same thing in a few different words in my post. The fact that Cotto will go to the Hall when the time comes is hardly controversial or a stretch. The rest of our posts were not simular. Was there something else that set him off on the Roast? I looked at a few more of his recent posts. He wrote this whole thing about Joe Louis. How would a youngster know jack about Joe Louis? Just research? Or maybe el D himself was the plagiarizer. Maybe he did the old cut and paste. Maybe he wanted to win some cash so bad he was willing to do anything. Maybe he was deflecting by accusing the Roast. I know you are out there reading this D. Come back here now and face the Roast you no talent hack.

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    You want to know what I think? Of course you do. I write what i feel when I feel it and when I don't, I don't. The D turned me off early in and I put his posts on the pay no mind list. Then that day when he accused me of plagiarizing I scanned around. The post right above mine about Cotto he said Cotto fought the best and had a Hall of Fame worthy career. I said the same thing in a few different words in my post. The fact that Cotto will go to the Hall when the time comes is hardly controversial or a stretch. The rest of our posts were not simular. Was there something else that set him off on the Roast? I looked at a few more of his recent posts. He wrote this whole thing about Joe Louis. How would a youngster know jack about Joe Louis? Just research? Or maybe el D himself was the plagiarizer. Maybe he did the old cut and paste. Maybe he wanted to win some cash so bad he was willing to do anything. Maybe he was deflecting by accusing the Roast. I know you are out there reading this D. Come back here now and face the Roast you no talent hack.
    by the Roast.

FYI Roast, I tried to read both posts several times, I saw few similarities beyond the fact that his career is HOF worthy, which is pretty much a given.

Since he stopped posting here, he's gotten his release on various youtube videos, talking some nonsense that makes his forum contributions look like the work of Cornell West.

I want to see him face a fired up Roast for the inevitable #ether.

the Roast, handling business.