English Español
Advertisement
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: El Dude is in it to win it...

El Dude

Re: El Dude is in it to win it...

I came I saw and I conquered. Proof = just look at the empty and lazy work from my plagiarizing and so-called competition. None of the current comments are tempting to read and that is so sad. El Dude did not lose on this bullshit forum for I was one of the winners and I had only been here for 2 weeks, LOL and according to the judges I broke all records. I have shown the world who El Dude is and all of you know who El Dude is. LOL I cant stop laughing on the winning topics and I refuse to collect my Prize $ for I consider it my full payment on the ticket to the circus. The clownish winning topics = "Have you Ever Been Wrong" which has nothing to do about Boxing WTF, or clearly copied and pasted Wikipedia crap LOL, and sillies like Deontay beating up on a handicapped sick person WOW, YAH DUDES tell me this **** isn't fix...OR the judges don't know **** about REAL Boxing....
    Consider it like me kicking this forum to the curb, no talent just a waste of time and nothing but a bunch of plagiarizing non-talent rookies in here. Watch how this forum goes back to the boring comments and the constant chatting like if this is a chat room. This was supposed to be a fight and I don't fight the weak nor do I kick when you are down. El Dude broke all your records, WAZ UP, NOW, for even the judges admitted to it and said that El Dude has done what no others have ever done in this forum.

You just committed plagiarism. Again. Just saying...

Magnanimous in defeat.. and a podium finish I wouldn't call a defeat so chin up El Dude!

Administrator

This is some good stuff in a bent, twisted meat-filler kinda way.

Just read this thread for the first time and was astonished to learn my man the Roast had to resort to plagiarizing to be able to hang with the big dogs on this site. STOP plagiarizing, el Roast, we love you for who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post
    This is some good stuff in a bent, twisted meat-filler kinda way.

Just read this thread for the first time and was astonished to learn my man the Roast had to resort to plagiarizing to be able to hang with the big dogs on this site. STOP plagiarizing, el Roast, we love you for who you are.
    Dino, this was hilarious on so many twisted levels. For one, the post that was supposedly plagiarized by the "HOAX"/Roast wasn't particularly good, well-written or insightful.

Roast's post wasn't even all that similar, either. It was pure comedy.

Also, the initial five posts or so featuring the thread-starter talking to himself gave me many, many smiles and chuckles.

Since he left, El Dude has been on a tear on various other sites, most prominently YouTube. He's even crazier there and displays some insane mood swings. LOL it's quite entertaining.

Here's the latest from our dear, distinguished friend, the one and only El Dude:

WARNING THIS CONTEST IS A FRAUD, MY WORK WAS BEING plagiarized and the so called winners are the same actual judges who are voting for themselves. I know because I saw it with my own eyes. Just go and look at what was voted as the so-called top winners topics that had nothing to do with Boxing such as lame rap songs and clearly copied and pasted Wikipedia work that stood above all the "real" contestants hard honest and original work. One of the judges just happened to have the same name of one of the winners who posted a rap song WTF. There was never any money and all it was a hook and bait to steel the work of the upcoming writers of Boxing. They had us go through HUNDREDS of assignments to comment about Boxing yet the so called winners only posted to each other without doing any of the work WTF, talk about a plain sight fix. My work got plagiarized word by word yet I was not given credit and as I complained I was ignored. I E-mailed Mike the so-called Editor about the rules and not once did he get back to me. STOP AND DO NOT GO TO THE BOXING CHANNEL OR THE SWEAT SCIENCE FOR IT IS A FRAUD AND A JOKE AND THEY ARE THE REFLECTION OF THE PLAGUE AND DISEASE THAT IS DRAGGING THIS SPORT TO THE GROUND. BTW, ANY CRITIC OF Floyd Mayweather got suppressed and they attacked you like Las Vegas did to Maidana. BTW, they tried to give me $100 dollars and I told them to shove it up theirs but then I went back and told them to donate my winnings to the Cancer Victims Charity Fund, I wonder if they did.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Here's the latest from our dear, distinguished friend, the one and only El Dude:

WARNING THIS CONTEST IS A FRAUD, MY WORK WAS BEING plagiarized and the so called winners are the same actual judges who are voting for themselves. I know because I saw it with my own eyes. Just go and look at what was voted as the so-called top winners topics that had nothing to do with Boxing such as lame rap songs and clearly copied and pasted Wikipedia work that stood above all the "real" contestants hard honest and original work. One of the judges just happened to have the same name of one of the winners who posted a rap song WTF. There was never any money and all it was a hook and bait to steel the work of the upcoming writers of Boxing. They had us go through HUNDREDS of assignments to comment about Boxing yet the so called winners only posted to each other without doing any of the work WTF, talk about a plain sight fix. My work got plagiarized word by word yet I was not given credit and as I complained I was ignored. I E-mailed Mike the so-called Editor about the rules and not once did he get back to me. STOP AND DO NOT GO TO THE BOXING CHANNEL OR THE SWEAT SCIENCE FOR IT IS A FRAUD AND A JOKE AND THEY ARE THE REFLECTION OF THE PLAGUE AND DISEASE THAT IS DRAGGING THIS SPORT TO THE GROUND. BTW, ANY CRITIC OF Floyd Mayweather got suppressed and they attacked you like Las Vegas did to Maidana. BTW, they tried to give me $100 dollars and I told them to shove it up theirs but then I went back and told them to donate my winnings to the Cancer Victims Charity Fund, I wonder if they did.
    El Loco is straight-up bugging. Hehehe! Dude is clearly delusional or a typical sociopathic nutcase.

I cannot tell if he needs more medicine or if he needs to be put on medicine.

Why would anybody plagiarize him? He was not all that and a bag of chips.

I have to agree with one of the TSS readers/posters who noted that El Dude was a bad case of spam. And I guess that he is spamming it up wherever he may be nowadays. Holla!

Bag of chips on his shoulder RG.. El Loco

Advanced Users

El Dude is no longer in it to win it. But he's still getting hits/views on this post of his. He has become the third poster to ride and glide to over a grant his/views on "Random Topics. Holla!

El Dude

El Dude is back because the Forum has repeatedly asked for my return so I am back to claim what is rightfully mine.