I came I saw and I conquered. Proof = just look at the empty and lazy work from my plagiarizing and so-called competition. None of the current comments are tempting to read and that is so sad. El Dude did not lose on this bullshit forum for I was one of the winners and I had only been here for 2 weeks, LOL and according to the judges I broke all records. I have shown the world who El Dude is and all of you know who El Dude is. LOL I cant stop laughing on the winning topics and I refuse to collect my Prize $ for I consider it my full payment on the ticket to the circus. The clownish winning topics = "Have you Ever Been Wrong" which has nothing to do about Boxing WTF, or clearly copied and pasted Wikipedia crap LOL, and sillies like Deontay beating up on a handicapped sick person WOW, YAH DUDES tell me this **** isn't fix...OR the judges don't know **** about REAL Boxing....
Consider it like me kicking this forum to the curb, no talent just a waste of time and nothing but a bunch of plagiarizing non-talent rookies in here. Watch how this forum goes back to the boring comments and the constant chatting like if this is a chat room. This was supposed to be a fight and I don't fight the weak nor do I kick when you are down. El Dude broke all your records, WAZ UP, NOW, for even the judges admitted to it and said that El Dude has done what no others have ever done in this forum.