English Español
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump Ought To Start A War On AmerKano MDs, They Bigger Killers Than "Illegals

Advanced Users

Donald Trump Ought To Start A War On AmerKano MDs, They Bigger Killers Than "Illegals

Doc Joel Wallach is straight-up blasting the latent killings of U.S. MDs. They have killed more people yearly with incompetence, not washing their hands and being drunk and high than more Yanks dying in car accidents, gun shootings and natural deaths in a year combined.

Holla at this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yh91xMCZ2RE. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 08-30-2015 at 11:02 PM.

Advanced Users

Re: Donald Trump Ought To Start A War On AmerKano MDs, They Bigger Killers Than "Illegals

Wow! According to reliable government sources, AmerKano MDs "kill, injure and affect 15,000,000 patients a year.

And people here talk syet like these quacks are the best on the planet earth. More people died from American doktors than disease and war in 2013. Holla!

Advanced Users

Re: Donald Trump Ought To Start A War On AmerKano MDs, They Bigger Killers Than "Illegals

DT is buck-wild delusional about the real problems of the USA. It is the USA pharmaceutical giants and the USA MD quacks, not "illegal immigrants" and scumbag terrorists misreporting and misrepresenting Islam. Holla!

Advanced Users

DT's hair should be deported. That syet isn't real.

I remember when he was quasi managing "Iron" Mike Tyson when the Iron One was married to Robin Givens, and DT's real hair was thinning like a bytch back then. Hehehe!

I was a tweeny and young teen cracking up at him, Don King, Robin Given and her moms, because they were all fake full-haired muthasuckas.

Don't believe da hair! None of them have real all hair-dos. Not their own original hair anyway, LMFAO! Holla!

Advanced Users

Donald Trump is trying bring back hardcore US bigotry. Dude wanna build a wall to keep Mexicans. And he is building hatred against Muslims and asking for new laws by the corrupted politicians to keep Muslims from being able to come to Ameica.

Somebody ought pull off that sucka's fake hair top. Holla!

I'm no fan of Trump, but he hadn't killed anyone yet. Hilary is part of the machine that has killed millions.

Carter banned people during the Iran hostage crisis.

Fdr stopped people after Pearl Harbor.

I think trump is just doing what he always does, it's in all his books, when making a deal, start of with an impossible bombastic offer , that way after negotiating and giving in , the guy gets what he wants.

The funny thing is , didn't Obama just put the same immigration hold on 36 countries?

It might be time to pull a Roy jones and move to Russia.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    I'm no fan of Trump, but he hadn't killed anyone yet. Hilary is part of the machine that has killed millions.

Carter banned people during the Iran hostage crisis.

Fdr stopped people after Pearl Harbor.

I think trump is just doing what he always does, it's in all his books, when making a deal, start of with an impossible bombastic offer , that way after negotiating and giving in , the guy gets what he wants.

The funny thing is , didn't Obama just put the same immigration hold on 36 countries?

It might be time to pull a Roy jones and move to Russia.
    Hehehe! Russia is cold this time of the year. Come to Manila. The weather is grand right now. But with this global warning thing, we never know when a typhoon is going to break loose. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Donald Trump is trying bring back hardcore US bigotry. Dude wanna build a wall to keep Mexicans. And he is building hatred against Muslims and asking for new laws by the corrupted politicians to keep Muslims from being able to come to Ameica.

Somebody ought pull off that sucka's fake hair top. Holla!
    I agree with him that there should be a wall with one door to get in and you get in once you are legal to do so.

There is no room in life for being at work or a work party or a school or anywhere when a muslim islamic radical comes in and kills you for not believing in his religion. How ironic when these idiots end up killing people from their religion.

Being a citizen of this country is a privilege , no one should just get to come here in any way without being ruled out they are not a safety risk.

Nothing wrong with shutting things down to reboot the vetting process to keep the wrong people out.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    I agree with him that there should be a wall with one door to get in and you get in once you are legal to do so.

There is no room in life for being at work or a work party or a school or anywhere when a muslim islamic radical comes in and kills you for not believing in his religion. How ironic when these idiots end up killing people from their religion.

Being a citizen of this country is a privilege , no one should just get to come here in any way without being ruled out they are not a safety risk.

Nothing wrong with shutting things down to reboot the vetting process to keep the wrong people out.
    One thing is wrong with that logic. The killers in California did not come from through a wall. One was a U.S. citizen and one was a green card holder. And neither one of them did anything for any type of Islam.

Sorry, my friend, but they were typical frustrated AmerKano nut cases with thin skin and emotional issues on the job about being teased. The terrorists of ISIS didn't even claim that Yank wacko and his sick green-card holding wife. Hehe!

Those sickos/wackos were more like wannabe Muslim Islamic American-bred KKK. Sorry to inform you about that. But those killings were American negligence of the mental Illness in the workplace going off. That stuff happens often at American work places, movie theatres, colleges and schools.

BTW, being a U.S. citizen is a right of birth, descendents, or naturalization. Its being a privilege is just talking points for demagogues, thieves and the not-in-the knows.

You can take away privileges without legalities. But you cannot do that against citizens. Sometimes when I travel solo to the states from P-Island and anywhere else, I will get arrested by thieving, corrupted airport cops who believes that nonsense about citizenship being a privilege, and they will tell me that bullspit while asking for my passport and money.

I'm a U.S. citizen by my great grandfather, though I am P-Islands born. But airport bytch-@$$ cops assumed that I am recently naturalized, and they will sing that privilege syet to my high-yellow, flat arse while stealing my American cash and credit cards. Of course, being a part of a long-term U.S. Government operation to catch thieving airport cops, I go off on those bytches. And they are always shocked and amazed when a task forced shows up and cuff those bytches.

Sorry for the long detour. But America is beautiful just the way it is. And weaved-haired Donald Trump will soon be in his words: "FIRE" from his yearning to be America's head honcho. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    One thing is wrong with that logic. The killers in California did not come from through a wall. One was a U.S. citizen and one was a green card holder. And neither one of them did anything for any type of Islam.

Sorry, my friend, but they were typical frustrated AmerKano nut cases with thin skin and emotional issues on the job about being teased. The terrorists of ISIS didn't even claim that Yank wacko and his sick green-card holding wife. Hehe!

Those sickos/wackos were more like wannabe Muslim Islamic American-bred KKK. Sorry to inform you about that. But those killings were American negligence of the mental Illness in the workplace going off. That stuff happens often at American work places, movie theatres, colleges and schools.

BTW, being a U.S. citizen is a right of birth, descendents, or naturalization. Its being a privilege is just talking points for demagogues, thieves and the not-in-the knows.

You can take away privileges without legalities. But you cannot do that against citizens. Sometimes when I travel solo to the states from P-Island and anywhere else, I will get arrested by thieving, corrupted airport cops who believes that nonsense about citizenship being a privilege, and they will tell me that bullspit while asking for my passport and money.

I'm a U.S. citizen by my great grandfather, though I am P-Islands born. But airport bytch-@$$ cops assumed that I am recently naturalized, and they will sing that privilege syet to my high-yellow, flat arse while stealing my American cash and credit cards. Of course, being a part of a long-term U.S. Government operation to catch thieving airport cops, I go off on those bytches. And they are always shocked and amazed when a task forced shows up and cuff those bytches.

Sorry for the long detour. But America is beautiful just the way it is. And weaved-haired Donald Trump will soon be in his words: "FIRE" from his yearning to be America's head honcho. Holla!
    Of course being born here you have a right for citizenship. I am talking about anyone not born here thinking they have the privilege of constitutional rights .

When interviewing DT Kelly Rip's dumbass asked what about all the muslims constitutional rights who dont even live here..What a dumb broad, how can one have constitutional rights when they have never been here and live in another country? This country is lost.

There are clearly diffenrent depths of mental illness, a guy holds a solid job for years before killing innocent people.

The wife was not born here and apparently she has had premeditated hate in her heart and planned on this rampage.

Build a wall and only allow safe people who pass the tests in here, Sure there will always be some that slip through but it doesnt hurt to put things on hold for improvement.