English Español
Advertisement

Thread: My Response to Amayseng and Brownsugar on the Psychology of Social Media S****

My Response to Amayseng and Brownsugar on the Psychology of Social Media S****

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    What is the psyche breakdown if I may ask?
    Last edited by The Shadow; 09-15-2014 at 12:46 PM.

Re: My Response to Amayseng and Brownsugar on the Psychology of Social Media S****

Thanks for the synopsis.... I will reply in more detail after work Shadow...busy day

Advanced Users

Re: My Response to Amayseng and Brownsugar on the Psychology of Social Media S****

What a paradox. Wow! It seems that type of women that you are referring are either need-for-control sociopaths or a personality disorder of extremely co-dependent. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    What a paradox. Wow! It seems that type of women that you are referring are either need-for-control sociopaths or a personality disorder of extremely co-dependent. Holla!
    The insecure ones who seek attention and approval?

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    The insecure ones who seek attention and approval?
    No! Seeking some attention from key people and wanting approval ain't bad. Even a new born of every kind does that.

The screwed up ones are those randomly demanding to be the center of interest. Like sending selfies to every no-job Tom, small-time Dick and hustling Harry, and shady Suzie, massive-arse Mary Jane and no-arse Lisa.

As B-Sug said: "no borrowing sugar exes." And as A-Seng said: no "I'm all that and 15-bags of chips, and to the world I spread my selfie arse." Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    No! Seeking some attention from key people and wanting approval ain't bad. Even a new born of every kind does that.

The screwed up ones are those randomly demanding to be the center of interest. Like sending selfies to every no-job Tom, small-time Dick and hustling Harry, and shady Suzie, massive-arse Mary Jane and no-arse Lisa.

As B-Sug said: "no borrowing sugar exes." And as A-Seng said: no "I'm all that and 15-bags of chips, and to the world I spread my selfie arse." Holla!
    Of course not. It is a vital component of human desires to want to be acknowledged. The absence of this is abnormal.

But if you depend on the approval from virtual strangers or virtual acquaintances to sustain your self image because it is tied into your physical appearance (in an unhealthy fashion) then that becomes a problem and maybe even a pathology.

Just like you say with sending selfies intended for an audience of every thirsty jabroni surfing the Web.

Advanced Users

Holla at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XE4bniHn5s. It hints to one about humans in general, and weakies in particularly. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 09-09-2014 at 12:21 AM.

You are a sage Shadow. You have opened my eyes to the other sex.