English Español
Advertisement

Thread: A message from El Dude

El Dude

A message from El Dude

The Forum has repeatedly asked for the return of El Dude so I am back to claim what is rightfully mine...

Re: A message from El Dude

Quote Originally Posted by El Dude View Post
    The Forum has repeatedly asked for the return of El Dude so I am back to claim what is rightfully mine...
    Oh yeh! Now, if only Bernie Campbell would jump on here on a more regular basis. Welcome back.

-Randy G.

Good to see you!

I had forfeited a minute of my mid morning for the usual quick search of the forums. To my own surprise, I was pleasantly surprised to see the name "El Dude" on the recent posts column and I had to do a double take.

Welcome back to the fold, in your absence there have been others who have risen to take the mantle from you, masquerading as what they are not and perpetrating frauds. Now that you have returned with your usual eloquence the battle will truly be on between those 'in it to win it'. All the best champ.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by Skibbz View Post
    I had forfeited a minute of my mid morning for the usual quick search of the forums. To my own surprise, I was pleasantly surprised to see the name "El Dude" on the recent posts column and I had to do a double take.

Welcome back to the fold, in your absence there have been others who have risen to take the mantle from you, masquerading as what they are not and perpetrating frauds. Now that you have returned with your usual eloquence the battle will truly be on between those 'in it to win it'. All the best champ.
    Now the guy who calls himself the king will come staggering back. OMFG! SPAM! Holla!

El Dude

Thank You Skibbz, I wish you all the best of luck as well and I will be in the lookout for your writing battles.

El Dude

Thanks for that Mr. The Grey Man, its good to be back and its also good to see your writing too.