English Espaņol
Advertisement
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: El Dude is in it to win it...

El Dude

El Dude is in it to win it...

El Dude comes to win and not to lose. I am The New P4P Boxing Commentator willing to hold my ground and go round by round like a gentleman. Round 10 of days for El Dude with the BIG "+213" KOs of Boxing Commentaries and I aint even from LA, you cant see me but you will. I bring them down like "Mayday", any time, any place, any day, check mate. You can hear them, yes you can and you know who they are and what they are saying, Its all my Dudes and the chant keeps calling for the Champ "El Dude" who is in it to win it, "EL DUDE !, EL DUDE !, EL DUDE !..." I will get my 15 rounds of fame, you better believe it.
    El Dude ready for round 11 = BRING IT!
    Last edited by El Dude; 05-11-2014 at 03:09 AM.

El Dude

Re: El Dude is in it to win it...

Good morning Boxing peers, rise and shine my dudes and greetings from El Dude calling from the Boxing horizons of tomorrow, just to let you know that round 11 is in my sights like all the others...
    Last edited by El Dude; 05-11-2014 at 04:58 PM.

El Dude

El Dude is in it to win it and in a Boxing Writing Zone who is headed to the $ Zone. Round 11 for El Dude who is already in the 12 swinging, come get some or bring it.
    El Dude is already ready...
    Last edited by El Dude; 05-12-2014 at 05:07 AM.

El Dude

Since El Dude joined in "May", all I seen was all the competition moving out of the way. I see you chatting, gossiping and even plotting against El Dude which I thought that it was cool but its more like a breeze as I see all my rivals freeze with my words that keeps you yearning for more. I am the Prime of Tyson, the Rule of Roy Jones JR, and the Reign of Julio Cesar Chavez because El Dude does not come to lose and you cant handle this. This is a Boxing writing competition of a fight and I am in it to win it and this Forum is my Ring so let the bell "ring". There is no rival for the Artistic Boxing Styles of El Dude that leave you hating and even fallaciously calling it incoherent belligerence when in fact its "In-Your-Face, Better-Believe-It". You want El Dude to change his story telling styles that reflect the struggles and the battles that occur in the Boxing ring. You want a 12 Font double space, Times Roman Numeral style, well then give El Dude a JOB and I will write you BOOKS, NEWS COVERS AND NOVELS. Again, no disrespect to the judges but just like any Boxing Fight, the ref sometimes takes one or two. BTW, just to let you know that round 14 is in my sights like all the others...
    Round 13 of days for El Dude who has yet to see the competition bring it.
    Last edited by El Dude; 05-14-2014 at 03:06 AM.

El Dude

Plagerizing is a crime and is a coward act to pull in the eyes of El Dude who is calling The Roast a "HOAX" and a thief. El Dude is upset that my work is being bitten off and that is not cool and worthy of a KO. This is the WORK of El Dude NOW PAY ATTENTION for someone is claiming it.
    The reason why Boxing aficionados respect, honor and love to see Miguel Cotto fight is because he is a true warrior of the ring. P4P the resume of Miguel is astonishing and his awesome 38 wins and 31 KOs with only 4 defeats coming from the hands of the BEST not the rest, is amazing. Win Lose or draw Cotto has fought the best, continues to seek the so-called best to become the best of this era. Miguel Cotto fought the best and his fights are remembered as glorious. From Light-Welterweight to Welterweight, Light-Middleweight and all the way to middleweight Cotto is always winning it. We will once again see the bloody art of Cotto when he goes up against the Middleweight King Sergio Martinez. The fight between Sergio Martinez and Miguel Cotto is like those Sci-Fi movies of Godzilla going to war with King Kong and it will leave the fans yearning for a rematch regardless of the destruction that will be left behind. One thing for sure and without a doubt, Miguel Cotto's Boxing legacy is well worthy of being placed on a pedestal of the Boxing Halls of Fame.
    by El Dude who is chin checking.

This is one of the greatest threads of all time.

El Dude, when did Roast plagiarize you? Can you give me some examples?

El Dude

Read this great post from El Dude and compare it to what the "Roast" Posted regarding the same topic on Cotto. I know my work and I been studying all of the competition to see who are my rivals and I know their styles of writing as well as yours. I am no punk and I know my rights and Plagiarizing is a crime that El Dude is willing to go all the way to defend my work and I would even take it into a court of law if I am pushed to such extremes. I am no rookie and I am unique and no one writes like me. Plagerizing is a crime and is a coward act to pull in the eyes of El Dude who is calling The Roast a "HOAX" and a thief. El Dude is upset that my work is being bitten off and that is not cool and worthy of a KO. This is the WORK of El Dude NOW PAY ATTENTION for someone is claiming it.
    The reason why Boxing aficionados respect, honor and love to see Miguel Cotto fight is because he is a true warrior of the ring. P4P the resume of Miguel is astonishing and his awesome 38 wins and 31 KOs with only 4 defeats coming from the hands of the BEST not the rest, is amazing. Win Lose or draw Cotto has fought the best, continues to seek the so-called best to become the best of this era. Miguel Cotto fought the best and his fights are remembered as glorious. From Light-Welterweight to Welterweight, Light-Middleweight and all the way to middleweight Cotto is always winning it. We will once again see the bloody art of Cotto when he goes up against the Middleweight King Sergio Martinez. The fight between Sergio Martinez and Miguel Cotto is like those Sci-Fi movies of Godzilla going to war with King Kong and it will leave the fans yearning for a rematch regardless of the destruction that will be left behind. One thing for sure and without a doubt, Miguel Cotto's Boxing legacy is well worthy of being placed on a pedestal of the Boxing Halls of Fame.
    by El Dude who is chin checking.

Lol are you sure he stole his opinion from you?

Also, I'm not sure Cotto has won or even competed at middleweight yet?

El Dude

From Light-Welterweight to Welterweight, Light-Middleweight "and all the way to middleweight" Cotto is always winning it. "We will once again see the bloody art of Cotto when he goes up against the Middleweight King Sergio Martinez." you got El Dude's point on Cotto moving up to MW. BTW, no pretending and no favoritism, The Roast is a HOAX who plagiarized the work of El Dude. I said it before and I am saying it now, if you haven't read the thievery than go look for yourself. I am a gentleman and I have exposed the Roast and I wonder what has he written in Italy with the work of others? As I continue in search of gold with my unique and original work, I will go and post another great Boxing Commentary in this forum for the whole World to see once more.
    by El Dude.

El Dude, who is your greatest competition, in your opinion?