English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Evgeny Gradovich, The Mexican Russian is headed to China

El Dude

Evgeny Gradovich, The Mexican Russian is headed to China

Evgeny Gradovich will be defending his IBF Feather-weight Title vs the 22-2, & 1, with 8 kos, Alexander Miskirtchian on 5-31-14 in Macao, China. I predict an easy fight for the hard hitting Gradovich who will pressure the soft punching Alexander into a TKO. The Mexican Russian is doing it right by busting up all his mandatories to establish his dominance as a true champion. I would like to see a fight between Evgeny Gradovich and Guillermo Rigondeaux at 126 lbs., but I doubt Rigo would except. The Mexican Russian could also fight the winner between Gary Russell and Vasyl Lomachenko, wow that would be one awesome fight regardless of who he faces. Robert Garcia has done a wonderful job with Gradovich by taking care of business at a steady pace. It wont be long before the world recognizes how special this Mexican Russian kid really i$. Who would you fans like to see The Mexican Russian fight next?
    By El Dude.
    Last edited by El Dude; 05-09-2014 at 04:31 PM.

El Dude

Re: Evgeny Gradovich, The Mexican Russian is headed to China

No Love for El Dude or does my post land heavy on my competition who follows El Dude.

There's love for every poster with an informed opinion... It's just that there's no love for Random Topics!

I like el ruso mex, a good boxer with a big heart. He's going to win in Macau, but V Lo beats him. It would be nice to see him face Gary R to see how they both fair.

El Dude

Thank You for reading my post and keep following my work as I keep reading yours and everybody else's.

No problem chum, I read what I can when I can and post whenever I feel my angle hasn't been put forward. How long do you think Eddie will hold onto his belt for?

El Dude

Evgeny Gradovich The Mexican Russian vs WBC FW Champ, Jhonny Gonzalez the hard hitting kid who KOd Abner Mares in the 1st, would be one awesome war in the ring of Boxing. I predict Evgeny winning that fantasy fight with an awesome TKO by the 8th...
    Last edited by El Dude; 05-13-2014 at 02:25 AM.

El Dude

I predict a future bout between the future WBO champion Garry Russell squaring of with Evgeny Gradovich The Mexican Russian after Evgeny KOs his next foe the "Great" Alexander Miskirtchian on 5-31-14 in Macao, China. Robert Garcia has done a wonderful job with Gradovich by taking care of business at a steady pace. It wont be long before the world recognizes how special this Mexican Russian kid really i$. Who would you fans like to see The Mexican Russian fight next? El Dude only wishes that I could go there personally to write about this awesome battle in China.
    By El Dude.

I personally have walked in numerous times@RGBA and the only one or two boxers on point day in and day out. ..Gradovich and Rios putting in work daily ....Evgany will leave his mark in the history books that's a promise