English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Fire Up The Extremities of Your Bod

Advanced Users

How To Fire Up The Extremities of Your Bod

That will not be a hard HOW! Just do it. It is easy 3Bs.

Chow down on some coconut-water-dipped-or-boiled orange-purple-and-red beets, black-red-and-green beans and World-Famous-Pinoy balut. That combo will kick up your nitric oxide, which will expand your blood vessels to accommodate greater blood flow to the extremities.

And you then can huff and buff and down a building you may blow. Hehehe! Naaaa! \

But you be and feel Hulkized and Herculesized if only for a minute. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 05-06-2014 at 09:31 PM.

El Dude

Re: How To Fire Up The Extremities of Your Bod

The chant that cries out, "El DUDE" from all my little Dudes, Dudes and Dudets who support El Dude in all my writing battles of pain remind me of who I am, where I been and where I'm going. Love for the sport and respect to the game will elevate you to the next level of fame. Remember the ones who have paved the way for you and me to represent what we claim to know from the history pages of Boxing. I believe because I know I can do it, no one but me is the key to my belief. I am in it to win it, El Dude comes to the fight, to the fight I come, I come to fight I do.
    El Dude living life.
    Last edited by El Dude; 05-06-2014 at 09:23 PM.

El Dude

P.S.
    I don't support nor agree with any use of prohibited drugs in the ring nor anywhere. If gaining the world at the cost of your manhood is ok with you then so be it but El Dude is poor, happy in my hoopty with plenty of hotties screaming out "EL DUDE" because I work out like a shot-calling prisoner on a mission. I don't need $ nor fame for El Dude gets more booty than a toilet bowl seat just by living healthy.
    El Dude says No 2 Drugs.
    Last edited by El Dude; 05-06-2014 at 09:34 PM.

Advanced Users

Hey, New Yorker, go and holla at some about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCsa_Doev7Y. Hehe! Holla!

Advanced Users

Get on the good life. Against bad health and no pop, Pinoy food will cause strife. And put you on top. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hG-VMZmWUw. Holla!

nice Tips RG,.. although I have no idea where to get balut in Columbus.

heres one for cleaning out the body, and providing preventative maintenance against a wide variety of illnesses.

best to drink in the morning, I usually drink a quart, then another quart in the afternoon.

Green tea mixed strong, after the tea has cooled down to where it's cool enough to drink, add the juice of a couple of fresh lemons, and a couple of table spoons of cayenne pepper. taking a vitamin C tab will also maximize the catchekins in the tea.
    a powerful detox, parasite fighter, and preventative drink that will reset and revitalize, in addition to pumping up the metabolism to burn off unwanted pounds.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    nice Tips RG,.. although I have no idea where to get balut in Columbus.

heres one for cleaning out the body, and providing preventative maintenance against a wide variety of illnesses.

best to drink in the morning, I usually drink a quart, then another quart in the afternoon.

Green tea mixed strong, after the tea has cooled down to where it's cool enough to drink, add the juice of a couple of fresh lemons, and a couple of table spoons of cayenne pepper. taking a vitamin C tab will also maximize the catchekins in the tea.
    a powerful detox, parasite fighter, and preventative drink that will reset and revitalize, in addition to pumping up the metabolism to burn off unwanted pounds.
    You have a whole Filipino community adjacent to the now closed U.S. Air Force Base there in Columbus. Matter of fact, at the Asian shopping markets -- two that I recall -- there, you can holla at some balut.

Wow! And talking about a coincidence, I boil green and red cayenne peppers and Chinese (or Japanese) red and green tea power in coconut water and alkaline water on da reg. And while it is warm, gulp it down. Not only does it do the above that you posted, the remedy speed up thinking, enhance memory, punks high-blood pressure and chases off the stiffness of arteries and bones and laxidasicalness. Holla!

I really enjoy reading about the benefits of eating and drinking the right stuff. If only schools taught kids and their parents these things then the world wouldn't be filled with lard asses!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by Skibbz View Post
    I really enjoy reading about the benefits of eating and drinking the right stuff. If only schools taught kids and their parents these things then the world wouldn't be filled with lard asses!
    Eating Filipino bukong uod reduces, deduces, melts away and washes away the lard in those arses. You will be fit and to handle any syet. Hehehe!

Oh, YES! Swallow down some LIVE Pinoy coconut tree worms. They will clean out your fat sides -- I mean insides. Hahahaha! You will be healthy and wise. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 05-12-2014 at 02:59 PM.

Advanced Users

Yummy! Yummy! Good for the whole body, especially cleaning out the tummy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkgJYfsJ0MU. Holla!