English Español
Advertisement
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Stugots

Re: Stugots

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Yeah, it's common sense.
    I know too bad some of these fighters don't understand that.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by Carmine Cas View Post
    As far a PEDs, I agree with DW, Skibbz, and RG but I think EPO definitely can help a fighter. With the added stamina, you retain punching power and speed throughout the fight while your opponent's wains.

But as far as increasing muscle mass that sh*t won't work, in fact it'll slow you down and throw off your timing. Any elite boxer will capitalize on that.
    Wow! There are tons of muscle illness people -- young and old -- incapable of building muscles for whatever problems. If that EPO is the secret key to add "stamina...and retain...power and speed," though, you guys should holla at the docs.

I'm reminded of this preacher trying to convince every egg head that an angel was in his house, and he has a feather that fell out of the angel's wing as proof. YUP! RIGHT!

Apparently this preacher does not know what angels' wings are made out of. I'm assuming that you guys know what EPO is made out of. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Wow! There are tons of muscle illness people -- young and old -- incapable of building muscles for whatever problems. If that EPO is the secret key to add "stamina...and retain...power and speed," though, you guys should holla at the docs.

I'm reminded of this preacher trying to convince every egg head that an angel was in his house, and he has a feather that fell out of the angel's wing as proof. YUP! RIGHT!

Apparently this preacher does not know what angels' wings are made out of. I'm assuming that you guys know what EPO is made out of. Holla!
    Well played sir

Speaking about stamina, what are some good ways to build it? Nutrition, training techniques, daily habits etc

Advanced Users

Well played sir

Speaking about stamina, what are some good ways to build it? Nutrition, training techniques, daily habits etc
    Diet/Nutrition is always number one. Dumping acidic foods and eating the right anabolic and catabolic ones at right time. And, of course drinking the proper amount of alkaline water and fruit liquids. Number two is mental attitude. And, YUP! Number three is proper training techniques. Holla!

Diet/Nutrition is always number one. Dumping acidic foods and eating the right anabolic and catabolic ones at right time. And, of course drinking the proper amount of alkaline water and fruit liquids. Number two is mental attitude. And, YUP! Number three is proper training techniques. Holla!
    Thanks RG, I guess I can get all that information in the Random Topics section again?

Thanks RG, I guess I can get all that information in the Random Topics section again?
    Like he says, "why take a pill when you can holla at dill?" Lol

In all seriousness, if you wrote a cookbook/supplement/herbs/nutrition/training methods......book/manual

I would buy it

My nephew was diagnosed with Leukemia at 15, he is now 19 and just stopped (in February) taking daily chemo pills, biweekly and monthly chemo infusions and spinals. During this tough time myself and my family went into full research mode and had him drinking alkaline water and supplementing him with only organic products.....

All the stuff you say I am on board with.

Oh, as of today my nephew is solid, no cancer cells in his blood and does monthly checkups....

This country is a nutritional **** hole.....seriously.

fast food products have carcinogens and this is ok. How?
    Last edited by amayseng; 04-30-2014 at 08:52 PM.

Advanced Users

"Certified Organic HEMP PROTEIN Dark Protein" is an archkilla' of cancer cells. Holla @ www.manitobaharvest.com.