English Español
Advertisement
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stugots

Advanced Users

Re: Stugots

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    I've seen it in baseball.

And unlike my boy RG, I truly think it makes a difference physically.

Of course steroids wont help you hit a 90 mph baseball...However for those who have the skill and ability

to hit one say 300 feet, when on the juice with increased bat speed and torque these guys are now no

longer hitting 300 feet fly balls that are caught, but now hitting 330 feet balls that are landing on the other

side of the fence. I absolutely think it makes a difference. I have seen it in guys.

Also you have increased recovery and energy and can get more time in the gym to prepare.
    Single swinging intense power off the dust of the earth with a bat is vastly different from multi shooting, throwing, pushing, flinging and slapping punches to a cranium and torso off a padded canvas. One would not get the grip needed to generate baseball-like hitting power into boxing-hitting power.

Sport science clearly shows that roids and PEDs don't help hand-to-hand combatants that scrapping on mats. "Full of dat syet makes boxers on it tight, lethargic, mechanical, top heavy and overconfident with ragged balance.

Look how that jive hasn't helped Mayweather's stable of pugs that have been nailed full of dat syet. And in the last couple of years, 90 percent of the fighters who were dirty still lost. Half of them by kayos.

They would have had a better chance of putting pine tar on their gloves. Hehehe! Like that baseball pitcher, who put pine tar on his neck to sneak it on to the baseball. What a cheaty knucklehead. Hahaha! Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Single swinging intense power off the dust of the earth with a bat is vastly different from multi shooting, throwing, pushing, flinging and slapping punches to a cranium and torso off a padded canvas. One would not get the grip needed to generate baseball-like hitting power into boxing-hitting power.

Sport science clearly shows that roids and PEDs don't help hand-to-hand combatants that scrapping on mats. "Full of dat syet makes boxers on it tight, lethargic, mechanical, top heavy and overconfident with ragged balance.

Look how that jive hasn't helped Mayweather's stable of pugs that have been nailed full of dat syet. And in the last couple of years, 90 percent of the fighters who were dirty still lost. Half of them by kayos.

They would have had a better chance of putting pine tar on their gloves. Hehehe! Like that baseball pitcher, who put pine tar on his neck to sneak it on to the baseball. What a cheaty knucklehead. Hahaha! Holla!
    Yeah, good points, I have to take your word for it in the ring.

What about EPO? Definitely a stamina booster would make a difference.. no .?

And that pitcher putting tar on his neck is a f'n dummy.

just like boxing , baseball has tricks of the trade. One may be inclined to have the catcher put tar on his shin guards and touch it from there to the ball when throwing the ball back after receiving the pitch.

also, on the inside wrist/palm on the glove hand.

This guy was plain dumb.

In baseball if you arent cheating you arent trying, its accepted to an extent, but tar on the neck is blatant and just ridiculous, you have to be called out on the ish...

While steroids can't improve your skills, "Steroids can help your punch resistance." - Victor Conte

Also, EPO is probably one of the most beneficial drugs to a boxer.

Mosley without EPO (plus the gut shots) might be explain why he gassed so badly vs. Mayweather.

That's Floyd's own theory, anyway.

And Radam, Jay Love got popped taking a diuretic, which is illegal not because it gives the cheater an advantage, but because it is harmful to the fighter taking it.

The eye test is always good. Weight classes exist for a reason.

When a guy is clean, he usually has to pay a price when fluctuating on the scale, whether the bill comes from external strength up north or internal weakening going south:

- Adrien Broner moving up to face his first real bigger-weight puncher in Maidana reacted the way you might suspect.

- Even Floyd, every time he moved up, would get tagged, overpowered and hurt as he adjusted to the weight class.

- Miguel Cotto is another example, which is why I think he may be in for a rude awakening as he goes to 160.

- Chad Dawson coming down, same thing. Got his equilibrium rattled totally.

Unfortunately, fans have become accustomed to seeing these crazy weight-jumping feats -- demanding fighters to continue to move up -- thinking it's a relatively easy task when in reality it isn't.

Advanced Users

Victor Conte is full of bullsyet. Nothing but born that way can help your punch resistance. Dude is a snake oil and pie-in-da-sky humbug. Or soft chins would be standing in long lines to holla at him.

And I must disagree with you about EPO. It is no good for boxers. They'd do better with O-P-P. Hehehe! You know me.

Certain diuretics are also banned substances. J'love did indeed used it for losing weight, as many dumb fighters do. They have lost the art of eating to lose or gain weight. Bunch of New Jack wuzzies. Holla!

Advanced Users

Victor Conte is full of bullsyet. Nothing but born that way can help your punch resistance. Dude is a snake oil and pie-in-da-sky humbug. Or soft chins would be standing in long lines to holla at him.

And I must disagree with you about EPO. It is no good for boxers. They'd do better with O-P-P. Hehehe! You know me.

Certain diuretics are also banned substances. J'love did indeed used it for losing weight, as many dumb fighters do. They have lost the art of eating to lose or gain weight. Bunch of New Jack wuzzies. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    I've seen it in baseball.

And unlike my boy RG, I truly think it makes a difference physically.

Of course steroids wont help you hit a 90 mph baseball...However for those who have the skill and ability

to hit one say 300 feet, when on the juice with increased bat speed and torque these guys are now no

longer hitting 300 feet fly balls that are caught, but now hitting 330 feet balls that are landing on the other

side of the fence. I absolutely think it makes a difference. I have seen it in guys.

Also you have increased recovery and energy and can get more time in the gym to prepare.
    It's crazy in baseball, aren't home run numbers down now after there has been more awareness?

I think that's the true benefit: increased recovery. I would agree. The faster you recover, the faster you gain and make progress.

Have you seen how Marcos Maidana is looking, bro? This dude, who probably has one of the worst physiques in boxing, is now cut and ripped after five weeks of training in California.

I gotta admit, that Ariza has a pretty impressive resume:

- Got walkaround cruiser Julio Jr. to make 160 and win a belt.

- Aided Khan to stoppage wins over world class fighters while increasing his punch resistance; Khan didn't suffer a single knockdown during that run.

- Helped a super featherweight Pacquiao capture titles in three higher weight classes in just over a year -- and all three wins by stoppage -- all the while increasing stamina, power and durability.

Since Ariza left Roach's camp, the aforementioned fighters have regressed noticeably.

They had to invent a weight class for Chavez (I heard they called it the "overweight division?") who now is looking at fighting at light heavyweight.

Khan gets dropped by lightweights after surviving the onslaught of Maidana and no longer looks as physically imposing.

Pacquiao hasn't scored a stoppage in five years. Instead, he is getting dropped, stopped while throwing about 30% less punches.

Since joining Roberto Garcia's gym, Ariza's guys have won championships in three weight classes and are looking better than ever.

Whether everything is on the up-and-up with this guy, I don't know. But I do know this: he gets results. Quickly.
    Last edited by The Shadow; 04-27-2014 at 12:54 AM.

Yup you know it. Remember when Vargas took it against DLH? He looked strong and ripped, then he got ripped up and stopped. Punchers are born ,not made. A great chin is from God not a weight room. Ariza knows what Mackie knows. They know about the ATP cycle,lactic acid. creatine, glutamine, whey protein , and clean food. 8 weeks of hard training ,supplementation and nutrition can get anyone ripped and primed. If steroids helped that much in boxing you would see the bodybuilding goons on every card. Instead the goons are guarding mayweather at his boxing club.

Yup you know it. Remember when Vargas took it against DLH? He looked strong and ripped, then he got ripped up and stopped. Punchers are born ,not made. A great chin is from God not a weight room. Ariza knows what Mackie knows. They know about the ATP cycle,lactic acid. creatine, glutamine, whey protein , and clean food. 8 weeks of hard training ,supplementation and nutrition can get anyone ripped and primed. If steroids helped that much in boxing you would see the bodybuilding goons on every card. Instead the goons are guarding mayweather at his boxing club.

The best way I have heard it described is this. Steroids and PED's DO NOT make you a better boxer. However they do help you gain better tools to which you can become a boxer with. A good strong jab is technique more than anything. However, having brain signals sped up that can send the message through your body to throw the jab can come from PED's. That high overhand right that you never see coming can all of a sudden be picked up in your field of vision because HGH greatly improves eye muscularity which one of the residuals is greater perspective. Does that mean you are going to duck it or block it?; not necessarily but you will now see it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    The best way I have heard it described is this. Steroids and PED's DO NOT make you a better boxer. However they do help you gain better tools to which you can become a boxer with. A good strong jab is technique more than anything. However, having brain signals sped up that can send the message through your body to throw the jab can come from PED's. That high overhand right that you never see coming can all of a sudden be picked up in your field of vision because HGH greatly improves eye muscularity which one of the residuals is greater perspective. Does that mean you are going to duck it or block it?; not necessarily but you will now see it.
    Agreed. It would be silly to dismiss that PEDs don't enhance performance.

Yes, skills pay the bills, but boxing, among other things, is an endurance sport. If you can keep your Round 1 energy up until the final round, you are going to have an advantage.

There are drugs out there, or combinations of drugs, that increase power, stamina, punch resistance, peak performance, speed and much, much more.

A fighter woth no skill will just get more damage. But if you're already a good fighter, those aforementioned benefits can kick your career into another dimension.