English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its almost time...

Its almost time...

You can feel the excitment as the Roast enters the room. Somebody is getting paid tonight! I am liking this power, maybe I should be full time Moderator. It is almost time to make way for Arne K Lang, almost time to pass the baton. By the way Arne, not only do I enjoy your work here on TSS I love your son Artie Lang. That is one funny dude. A little troubled though, I hope he can stay off the heroin. Don't ever trust the needle folks, it lies.
    So first the Boxing Channel winners will be posted. I just want to take a look around to see if I missed anything. Makes me think back to 2011. Waiting for the Reader of the Year to be announced. I just knew I had it. Radam thought I had it. Brownsugar thought I had it. But you know what? I didn't have it, I lost.
    Do you remember Chris Lewis from New Zealand? He came from out of nowhere to make the '81 Wimbledon final. Whats that you say? You don't remember Chris Lewis? THATS CUZ HE LOST! He got crushed 6-1 6-1 6-1!!! So if you think you should have won and you don't go find Chris Lewis and tell him about it.

Re: Its almost time...

Maybe I will look Chris up as I know I didnt win, overtime and coaching baseball has sorely stolen my TSS time and with these up and comers that drop in 756 times a day, responding with 47 paragraph posts on EVERY thread, well there is not much one can do to make an impact with such quantity.

However I am more like you Roast, short and sweet works for me. If I have to scroll down for 37 seconds and am still on the same post (sorry Shadow) then I usually skip it.

Having said that, good luck you overposting bastards....

Good luck fellows. I hope I don't drop the baton with a bad case of bloggers block.

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    Maybe I will look Chris up as I know I didnt win, overtime and coaching baseball has sorely stolen my TSS time and with these up and comers that drop in 756 times a day, responding with 47 paragraph posts on EVERY thread, well there is not much one can do to make an impact with such quantity.

However I am more like you Roast, short and sweet works for me. If I have to scroll down for 37 seconds and am still on the same post (sorry Shadow) then I usually skip it.

Having said that, good luck you overposting bastards....
    Lol! Ouch, Amayseng! I thought you was my dude!

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Lol! Ouch, Amayseng! I thought you was my dude!
    I am! it's all good. Dont let my a.d.d scorn you!

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    I am! it's all good. Dont let my a.d.d scorn you!
    Cool I'll try to stay brief from now on. Hehe...

Roast, did you twist your ankle?

Administrator

Cool I'll try to stay brief from now on. Hehe...

Roast, did you twist your ankle?
    I love posts with a little meat on them. Who was it who said, "There's not a good book thick enough and a cup of tea big enough".

Well, some different winners, that's cool. This last two weeks caught me during a busy cycle. I'm sure I missed some great stuff. Hope to catch up.

@The Roast. And are you now going to share with us the 'da Roast Modified Scoring System' as so we don't end up with scores like the two lame ducks that scored the Bryan Vasquez v Jose Felix fight ended up with?

Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post
    I love posts with a little meat on them. Who was it who said, "There's not a good book thick enough and a cup of tea big enough".

Well, some different winners, that's cool. This last two weeks caught me during a busy cycle. I'm sure I missed some great stuff. Hope to catch up.

@The Roast. And are you now going to share with us the 'da Roast Modified Scoring System' as so we don't end up with scores like the two lame ducks that scored the Bryan Vasquez v Jose Felix fight ended up with?
    Yeah, I'd like to see it, too! Who co-wrote the system, Duane Ford?

Advanced Users

Yeah, I'd like to see it, too! Who co-wrote the system, Duane Ford?
    Hehehe! Funny as heck. Holla!

admin

Yer good? Roast has given you some pointers? Need anything, email Editor Mike Fightwrite@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ArneK. View Post
    Good luck fellows. I hope I don't drop the baton with a bad case of bloggers block.