English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Commish Has Spoken! Winners for April second half TSS posts are HERE

admin

The Commish Has Spoken! Winners for April second half TSS posts are HERE

Here we go after a scary few days of wondering if I was going to need knee
    surgery before docs found the infection. Here are the three winners for the
    Sweet Science Forum.

THIRD PLACE:
    Deepwater 2, for his leadoff post "Facts About Adrien Broner..."
    This was a great post on Broner's next fight, which the author is--quite
    obviously--not too thrilled with.

SECOND PLACE:
    The Shadow, for his leadoff post in the thread "Shadow's Rumor Mill."
    Everybody loves rumors, innuendos and gossip. This post, which opened the
    mid-March thread, has it all. Highly creative.

FIRST PLACE:
    Brown Sugar gives his thoughts in the second post in the "Heavyweights Cris
    Arreola & Bermane Stiverne Rumble Into L.A." thread. As much as I want to see
    this important heavyweight title fight, I want to see it even more after reading
    Brown Sugar's post.

CONGRATS, gang! Send Editor Mike ur name and address at MJWoods99@aol.com.

Re: The Commish Has Spoken! Winners for April second half TSS posts are HERE

Congrats to all the winners. Cream of the TSS crop they all are! Keep those great posts coming people!

Wow this is highly unexpected...I'm shocked because I would have picked Skibbz the Good doctor , Grimm or the Shadow...or several others.. Truly humbling. Thanks.

BrownSugar gives it to them nice, went ghost for a few days and you bet people noticed.. Myself included!! His input is highly appreciated because you know he's got some real info and a tidy angle that not too many can check. Shadow and D2 always keep people on their toes, no fooling those two swingers! Congrats to you all, TSS users get outa your corner and into the ring... Round 3's already started!

Oh yeah, Commish, you still have three more winners to announce. Did you forget about the Boxing Channel?

Advanced Users

WHO LET DA DAWG$ OUT? Hehehe! Congrat$ ta' ya!' We appreciate ya!' Holla!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    Oh yeah, Commish, you still have three more winners to announce. Did you forget about the Boxing Channel?
    Commish, as long as we get them by mid-June it'll be cool. :-)

Again, unbelievable effort. All of us here appreciate.

Congratulations to all Late March winners. We'll have a complete update of points as soon as we receive March2 (2nd half of March 2014) winners from the Boxing Channel. Also can't wait to be introduced to the Roast's Score It As You Go system. This place gets more interesting all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post
    Commish, as long as we get them by mid-June it'll be cool. :-)

Again, unbelievable effort. All of us here appreciate.

Congratulations to all Late March winners. We'll have a complete update of points as soon as we receive March2 (2nd half of March 2014) winners from the Boxing Channel. Also can't wait to be introduced to the Roast's Score It As You Go system. This place gets more interesting all the time.
    Me too! I think Roast is off to a great start. Hs system intrigues. What are his criteria? How does he score?! Who the hell knows?!? Should be fun.

Thank you for the runner-up prize, Commish! Y'all can just call me Hershman!

I get to the dance but I don't leave with the chick. But I love to participate nonetheless. Hey, is HBO hiring...?

Just kidding, I'm honored as usual when someone likes or enjoys something I posted. That's pretty cool. And I was highly impressed by the winning post. Sterling. Quality over quantity. Impact over volume.

EM, Dino has my info, want me to send it to you as well?

Look forward to seeing what Commish has up his sleeve for the Boxing Channel. Like Sugar, he's pulling a Mayweather. I bet by tomorrow we'll see a poll where you can vote between two winners, only to have a third name announced lol.

This is fun.

I don't know about the open scoring. In boxing I hate open scoring. If I use it here does it make people shy away? Thinking they can't win? The posts I like the best so far are from the usual suspects for the most part. I'd like to see some other guys get into the mix but I can't punish the guys who are really good just because they are good. The open scoring is a slippery slope. Lets just say the usual suspects are some of the leaders in the clubhouse but that should't hinder a Keyser Soze from popping up at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    I don't know about the open scoring. In boxing I hate open scoring. If I use it here does it make people shy away? Thinking they can't win? The posts I like the best so far are from the usual suspects for the most part. I'd like to see some other guys get into the mix but I can't punish the guys who are really good just because they are good. The open scoring is a slippery slope. Lets just say the usual suspects are some of the leaders in the clubhouse but that should't hinder a Keyser Soze from popping up at the end.
    I say no open scoring. Fairness and prompt judging is to be desired, along with a possible blueprint for running, streamlined judging.

FWIW, I think you have done a nice job building on some of the stuff Randy did while adding that trademark Roast flavor.

NOW WHO'S READY FOR SOME WRESTLEMANIA???!!!!!