English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who plays golf ?

Hybrid View

Who plays golf ?

I hit 185 yards with a 7 iron today . After I win the belt at gleasons in June I'm smoking cubans and smashing golf balls. I love you mugs.

Administrator

Re: Who plays golf ?

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    I hit 185 yards with a 7 iron today . After I win the belt at gleasons in June I'm smoking cubans and smashing golf balls. I love you mugs.
    U been drinkin' deep?

I sure was. Good observation

I'll set you up with Gerry Cooney. My co-host at SiriusXM doesn't just hit long drives off the tee--he hits freakin' moon shots! Big Gerry loves to play golf. I will mention it tomorrow when I see him at the NYHOF luncheon, where he is scheduled to be one of the inductees.

-Randy G.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
    I'll set you up with Gerry Cooney. My co-host at SiriusXM doesn't just hit long drives off the tee--he hits freakin' moon shots! Big Gerry loves to play golf. I will mention it tomorrow when I see him at the NYHOF luncheon, where he is scheduled to be one of the inductees.

-Randy G.
    Your co-host stopped John Dino Denis, who was trained by Ernie Forte. John wasn't the biggest fan of training, but he had a heart bigger than the state of Rhode Island. Too bad to, because he peaked at 5 in the WBA, and 6th in the BC, back when it was just the two. I learned a lot from Ernie.

Quote Originally Posted by The Commish View Post

-Randy G.
    Thanks Commish that would great.
    Amayseng that is a good shot man.
    I caddied when I was younger but thought it was too slow to put in the practice . All my coworkers and doctors play so its a good thing to be involved in.My friend in Vegas lives in a development that has 9 holes and tried a round a couple years back.I can hit it straight but my technique is terrible. Signed up for 6-1 hour lessons at the PGA superstore with a 1 year membership to driving range and simulater for $299. What a damn good investment . The pro says my club speed and ball speed are better then tour average . With hard work I will try and I improve. Plus I need something to replace boxing. This summer will be my last competition .

Great thread Deep. ha

I am money with a 9 iron up to 125 out.

An annual TSS golf outing sounds exceptional. I am in.

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    Great thread Deep. ha

I am money with a 9 iron up to 125 out.

An annual TSS golf outing sounds exceptional. I am in.
    I can't swing but I got a helluva camera!

hitting a golf ball is the hardest thing I've ever attempted. I stay clear of the golf course at every opportunity. I don't even drive past golf courses. but I appreciate the skill it takes to play and admire those who are successful at it.

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    hitting a golf ball is the hardest thing I've ever attempted. I stay clear of the golf course at every opportunity. I don't even drive past golf courses. but I appreciate the skill it takes to play and admire those who are successful at it.
    Agreed! Want and hit the balls once, it sucked. Learning curve too steep for me, felt like boxing, just wasn't fun.

I admire the Tigerrrrr.