English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cunningham vs Mansour

Cunningham vs Mansour

Great fight tonight on nbcsn between these two heavyweights.

both guys looked great and fought well.

I had Steve pulling it out.

No losers tonight, hope both get good opportunities next.

Long live the genie Nazim!

Oh btw, God bless that daughter of Steve's fighting the battle she has fought her entire young life, I wish I could be as courageous as she is. What an inspiration she is.

Re: Cunningham vs Mansour

High drama in both fights tonight on NBCSN. I wouldn't mind seeing two rematches. A ton of heart from Cunningham getting off the deck twice to pull it out.

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    High drama in both fights tonight on NBCSN. I wouldn't mind seeing two rematches. A ton of heart from Cunningham getting off the deck twice to pull it out.
    He sure did, he adjusted, started slipping, rolling and ducking and shooting, not pushing but shooting that straight right and it made a difference.

Another ref might have stopped the fight after those two knockdowns. Like the ref from the Stevens fight. Smoger did a great job. What did you think of the stoppage in the first fight A-Seng?

Just now watching the replay...Mansour looks WAY WAY better than he did against Price..very good fight so far.
    NBC WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE....great...great night of boxing.

Mansour is a one dimentional fighter, relying too much on his power. He telegraphed his punches and loaded up for big shots, thus he was easy to counter. Neither one of these fighters are going any where in the heavyweight division. Steve is too small and Mansour is too flawed and old!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoulder Roll Defense View Post
    Mansour is a one dimentional fighter, relying too much on his power. He telegraphed his punches and loaded up for big shots, thus he was easy to counter. Neither one of these fighters are going any where in the heavyweight division. Steve is too small and Mansour is too flawed and old!
    I agree. Niether fighter will get to the top but both were fun to watch last night. Steve's chin always lets him down. Mansour is 40 years old with 21 fights. I heard him say he turned pro in the '90s. I wonder what happened with all the wasted time along the way. Did anybody catch that?

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    Another ref might have stopped the fight after those two knockdowns. Like the ref from the Stevens fight. Smoger did a great job. What did you think of the stoppage in the first fight A-Seng?
    I thought the first fight stoppage was premature. Johnson was stunned for a spilt second yes, but who is to say if he took one more clean shot he would not have taken a knee, 8 count, regrouped and boxed his way out of the round?

He was not taken unnecessary clean shots.

Agreed. With the proper trainer he could learn the sweet science and be much better.

He has great speed and power but doesn't know how to use all his attributes.

Advanced Users

Wow! You are right about Mansour's flaws, but you are DEAD wrong about "Steve" being "too small." His problem is that he is too much of a delusional COWARD. But still he is drunk on religion illusions.

Dude cried like a bytch when he was KTFO by Tyson "Fists of" Fury, and claimed that it was because Tyson was too BIG.

But after spanking Mansour, dry-docked USS Conning-Hambug [Steve] says: "With Jesus on my side, I can do all things. I'm going to win the heavyweight world title."

The nowadays tallies and fatties of the weak-arse heavyweight division won't get any smaller. So what is Jesus Going To Do For Steve? Downside the heavies? Yea! Make 'em the size of Tom Thumb, and dude still won beat 'em.

Did God Downside Goliath for David? That is what I thought! NYET! Steve is full of fright and make-believe syet.

He is probably the lost large-size twin brother of Big Foot Bradley. They wear the same shoe and hat size. Hehehe! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 04-05-2014 at 06:45 PM.