English Español
Advertisement

Thread: The NY JETS theme song will be...

The NY JETS theme song will be...

Will the NY JETS theme song for the 2014 season be "Who Let the Dogs Out?" This poor team is so starving for attention that they decided to sign Michael Vick, the convicted dog torturer, abuser and killer. The photos of what he did are indelibly etched into my mind forever. I know he paid his debt to society and all of that stuff. I know he now works with and for animal rights. But is that because he has to? Is that because part of his parole said he must do that, or go back in his own cage? Do you think he would do it again if he had the opportunity? Does it matter to you? Do all you care about is how good a quarterback he can be for the JETS?

The attention turning towards the JETS today is phenomenal. That's exactly what they wanted.

Does it bother you that Michael Vick is now the quarterback of one of the most publicized teams in the NFL. Will you be buying--for yourself or your kids--a Michael Vick NY JETS jersey?

-Randy G.

Advanced Users

Re: The NY JETS theme song will be...

Wow! Maybe Vick would kill again when he falls off on the radar screen of fame and money. People do evil again once they feel locked out.

I predict that a 50-or-60-year-old Michael Vick will go back into torturing kanines to get the media to put him in the limelight again.

It's something like Georgie Boy Zimmerkillingateenforskippinghomehighonskittlesand sweettea [$¡¢]. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 03-23-2014 at 01:05 PM.

Advanced Users

And no! I'm not bother by whatever team he is on. The bottomline is money. Da Brats -- I mean the Jets -- brought [$¡¢] him in for that reason.

And yes! I will buy a couple of those jerseys for my son and me. A MV's jersey will be worth mean dough when the doggy fighting and killing rear its ugly head again when MV's footballer days are in the rear view mirror.

At the point of sounding grotesque, MV maybe would even sell some of those jerseys dipped in slaughtered kanines' blood to the underworld freaks who purchased stuff like the bullet that killed John Lennon; Marilyn Monroe missing body organs, the rope that Saddam Hussein was hanged with; and feces of Al Capone.

It is a crazy world that we live in. And y'all know me! I'm down with O-P-P! Hehehe! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 03-23-2014 at 01:07 PM.

Vick's time is nearly up. He doesn't matter anymore. He can't stay healthy for a full season. If my man Jay Cutler can stay on the field this year the Bears are gonna win it all. Jared Allen signed up. All we need now is to draft a Saftey. Now back to my bracket.

Grew up a jet fan. Last rooted for jets when tuna, belicheck,Keyshawn , chrebet , testsaverde were there. The jets are vey hard to root for. Rex Ryan is sucking Sanchez's feet or something every other week in the ny post. Rotten trades every season. Vick is a pos. typical jets.

Administrator

I predict the Jets finish fourth in their division. First time I rooted for anybody in a Jets uniform, he also owned a piece of a nightclub called Bachelors 3. The last time was when Vinny Testaverde played there. Those were the only two Jets I've ever rooted for as long as it didn't hurt the Patriots cause. I don't believe Michael Vick helps them, healthy or not.

Vick is a pos but Jets can't help themselves from getting into suckered into controversy. Woody Johnson is a complete moron, who cares more about corrupt politicians than supporting his football. And yes I am a jets fan, I think will help but who knows how long he'll be in NY.

get your "Fire Rex Ryan !" signs ready

El Dude

El Dude does not care about the NFL, the Sport that I follow is called Boxing. I love Boxing and I respect all warriors who step in the ring. Bring all who dare into the arena of pain so they can meet their faith. No time out in Boxing, no replacements and no putting away when your cornered in the ropes. Football vs Boxing LOL, I pity all the Super Bowl Champions who dare to step into a real arena of World Class Champions.
    El Dude's Boxing

Advanced Users

What is up with Rex Ryan? Dude is acting like a bytchy diva. He is all up in the grill of my boy Double T -- Tim Tebow. Double R -- Rex Ryan -- oughta shut da double fudge up! He cannot find a QB that can throw. SUP! Holla!