English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow's Rumor Mill...

Re: Shadow's Rumor Mill...

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Hehehehe! That was funny, The Shadow! Pauline is a three million-dollar slave. I'm not that cheat. Al Hyman would have to holla at me for $3mil and a couple of bucks. Hahaha! Holla!
    He's like Ted DiBiase. "Everybody's got a price for the Million Dollar Man." And so, too, do you! Hahaha.

Hey random question: have you and Da Manny ever chased Da Tail together? If so, can I get a story?

Advanced Users

No story. But YES! So some stank hos will give every d¡¢k and his friend Rick some of that love tunnel. They have great pride in saying that they did the switch up and butt up with _____ ______ and ____. Hehehe! Da Manny has quit whoring. And I'm cutting back. NYET! Hahaha! Holla!

Administrator

Here's to hoping Mrs. Radam can't read English. It's a long flight to endure to pay tribute to the late great legendary Radam G.

Its practically in the works.. Reminiscent of the beginning of the NFL vs the AFC until they merged under the NFL banner and became one of the wealthiest and most productive sports leagues in the USA. Its just s matter of time in my opinion.
    Boxers are not going to take a pass on improved pay and working invironments.

Advanced Users

Her English is excellent. Her Russian is terrible. DA!
    Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post
    Here's to hoping Mrs. Radam can't read English. It's a long flight to endure to pay tribute to the late great legendary Radam G.

Stay tuned....! Stay very, very tuned! #powermoves

Nice thread, Shadow. Nice thread.

Rumors are like home cooking. Everybody loves home cooking and everybody loves some fantasy sprinkled in with the truth.

Nice going. We all enjoyed that.

I may even steal some of that and use it one this Friday's program!

But I'll give you credit, of course!!! And our TSS, too!!!

-Randy G.

Shadow last year I started posting how the shadow al Haymon was taking over golden boy behind the scenes. Do you believe the Swiss banker and al Haymon will join up and leave golden boy to form their own outfit ,they will stay at showtime since Espinoza makes them the 3 amigos I would assume. The owner of Gbp ,Oscar has the rights to the name gpb ,and makes public statements wishing to work with arum again. When do you think the announcement will come?

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    Shadow last year I started posting how the shadow al Haymon was taking over golden boy behind the scenes. Do you believe the Swiss banker and al Haymon will join up and leave golden boy to form their own outfit ,they will stay at showtime since Espinoza makes them the 3 amigos I would assume. The owner of Gbp ,Oscar has the rights to the name gpb ,and makes public statements wishing to work with arum again. When do you think the announcement will come?
    Yeah, Oscar doesn't have much value to them anymore. He's actually becoming a liability in some ways. Hopkins seems to have much more value to them.

That said, I'd be extremely surprised if that happened. It sounds convenient but what about all the fighters under contract? Way about all their assets? The brand equity? It's not that easy to just leave a company as CEO and take all its assets, rights, trademarks and so forth with you.

I had no idea there was friction between the two. I dismissed that completely as rumor until he tweeted about it. But like I said, Oscar is a liablility. His only job is to recruit good fighters and be a good public figure. He can't even do that.

He gets caught in scandals, drugs, rehab, says bad stuff publicly, his Twitter is damaging to the company.

I don't think Al Haymon has any particular interest in taking over GBP. That's thinking small, to him anyway. Why? Makes no sense. I think he's taking over boxing!

His two cronies are working with him. I don't see any room for Oscar in that equation. (If I had to guess what their issue is I think it has to do with strategic direction.)

This skinny guys is flexing his muscles. Ken Hershman has to be the biggest fool in recent history.

A wise man once said, "choose your battles wisely." He doesn't. Which is why he will forever be the perennial, quintessential runner up excluded from the victory party.

Shadow...Gotta' be honest. I love rumors. Who doesn't?

May have to steal many of those for this Friday's show, that's how good they were (You know I'll give both you and TSS a big plug in return).

Do you do your "Rumor Mill" very often?

I hope so.

-Randy G.