English Español
Advertisement
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Shadow's Rumor Mill...

Re: Shadow's Rumor Mill...

Quote Originally Posted by Skibbz View Post
    I don't think he meant he wants to jump in the ring with Kovalev tomorrow, but perhaps if he were to be on Kovalev's level as an athlete and boxer then he wouldn't be one to duck him is all.
    Yes, exactly! Thanks, Skibbz!

Wishfully thinking . Kov kills. Human beings. Nuff said .

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    Wishfully thinking . Kov kills. Human beings. Nuff said .
    Not trying to act tough because I'm not at all but he's no more scary to me than Brian Sutherland. He's a great finisher but that's it, to me.

As fans, we're so so fascinated with these Soviet boogeymen, as if they're some Ivan Drago clone on A-side meth.

Look at Abnew, the ultimate sacrificial lamb. He's not worried at all. Kovalev doesn't make anyone tremble in their boots. I would "fear" GGG much sooner than this showman.

Stevenson has legit one-punch dynamite in his hands and actually has some athleticism -- that guy I'd be worried about. Not some no special effects, ABC, 1-2-3, straight up and down European clown that couldn't clear a 100m in 15 seconds even if he was on that deca.

Deep, you could probably kick his arse in a real fight/cage fight. And you know you could, too.

Like Don King says, Krusher K (he's a K short, by the way, he should be 3K: Killer Krusher KOvalev) may have been instrumental in the fatality of a fellow man, but let us not lose track of the fact that, homicide or not, there's only one straight killer -- and that's GGG.

I'm not trying to be difficult or anything. I'm just not sold on him, just like I'm not sold on Stevenson. I say Hopkins sodomizes Stevenson and kills Kovalev -- in the sporting sense, of course.
    Last edited by The Shadow; 03-29-2014 at 01:18 AM.

Just heard that apparently Adonis agreed to a Kovalev fight on his Sho deal.. anyone got some concrete on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Skibbz View Post
    Just heard that apparently Adonis agreed to a Kovalev fight on his Sho deal.. anyone got some concrete on that?
    Who did you hear it from?

If that's the case then people sure owe Adonis & Co. an apology.