English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: An Ode to GGG. must watch!

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,619

    An Ode to GGG. must watch!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC5PtKS02KM


    I ran into this on another boxing site and had to copy and paste it. it is absolutely great.
    Last edited by amayseng; 02-14-2014 at 10:51 PM.

  2. #2
    Advanced Users brownsugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home of the Buckeyes
    Posts
    4,589

    Re: An Ode to GGG. must watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC5PtKS02KM


    I ran into this on another boxing site and had to copy and paste it. it is absolutely great.
    A very fitting tribute to a boxer poised to set the standard for generations to come....err .....or something like that

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    3,334

    Re: An Ode to GGG. must watch!

    1982-Forever. #immortal

  4. #4
    Advanced Users
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,570

    Re: An Ode to GGG. must watch!

    NEWS FLASH: The Shadow is easing on down the road and get ready to super roll up into the 1,000-PO$T Club.

    Where da party at? Drum rolls! Welcome to the 1,000-POST CLUB and to FOREVER. Hehehe! Holla!

  5. #5
    Advanced Users the Roast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Outskirts of Chicago
    Posts
    2,207

    Re: An Ode to GGG. must watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    NEWS FLASH: The Shadow is easing on down the road and get ready to super roll up into the 1,000-PO$T Club.

    Where da party at? Drum rolls! Welcome to the 1,000-POST CLUB and to FOREVER. Hehehe! Holla!
    The Shadow is poised to break into the 1,000 post club faster than anyone in recorded TSS history! A member for only 6-7 months the Shadow has set a torrid pace. Some say he is on the juice, some say he has no life outside of the keyboard. I don't know about all that. To me, he's TSS Alex Rodriquez. I'm not sure how he's getting it done but he IS getting it done.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: An Ode to GGG. must watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    1982-Forever. #immortal
    how funny is that? haha

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: An Ode to GGG. must watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    The Shadow is poised to break into the 1,000 post club faster than anyone in recorded TSS history! A member for only 6-7 months the Shadow has set a torrid pace. Some say he is on the juice, some say he has no life outside of the keyboard. I don't know about all that. To me, he's TSS Alex Rodriquez. I'm not sure how he's getting it done but he IS getting it done.
    Brilliant....ha

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,339

    Re: An Ode to GGG. must watch!

    LOL very funny

  9. #9
    Advanced Users
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,570

    Re: An Ode to GGG. must watch!

    Hahahahaha! The Roast is back with the comedy TOUCH! HEHEHEHE! I knew that he couldn't let it alone.

    Never let your hands down. Or he will lower the giggling-your-arse-off BOOM, and drop you like a hurting-in-the-belly-from-laughing-your-arse-off clown. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 02-15-2014 at 04:07 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    3,334

    Re: An Ode to GGG. must watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    Some say he is on the juice, some say he has no life outside of the keyboard. I don't know about all that. To me, he's TSS Alex Rodriquez. I'm not sure how he's getting it done but he IS getting it done.
    THAT mixed with some sweet, sweet A-side meth. And they don't test me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •