English Español
Advertisement
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Top 10 Juicers of All Time

Re: Top 10 Juicers of All Time

Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    I don't think weight loss or gain is a sign of the juice. Extreme weight loss and then rehydrating and you look just as ripped when you basically had no fluid in you is a sign to me. You cannot lose that much weight and not lose any muscle. Extreme muscle weight gain is an obvious sign as well like I stated above.

I heard George St Pierre say he could lose 32 lbs in a week if he needed to. He also stated though that he would look like it too. When fighters rehydrate, they all lose some "rippage" for lack of a better term. If you don't, that is a tell-tale sign.
    Got it. Thanks for the explanation. Very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    OOPS! I musta' fo'got! Let me not forget BEANS and PEAS. Especially from mountains of South America and Asia. And from mountain lakes of the P-Islands, I-Islands, M-Islands and Maldives.

There are a lot of myths, but a whole of truths about miracle, quick healing foods on the enchanted islands of the Pacific Rim. Holla!
    Cool, thank you very much!

Advanced Users

Purple stingbeans and redpeas cooked in coconut water will get you a similar kick of speed and power that Nigel Benn used to kick arses full of dat syet.

Throw some blackbeans in the mix, and your bod goes into eye candy and a smooth glo. But always remember that you need a bit of sunshine and moonshine -- not a drink -- but a beam from the blacknight's sky. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Purple stingbeans and redpeas cooked in coconut water will get you a similar kick of speed and power that Nigel Benn used to kick arses full of dat syet.

Throw some blackbeans in the mix, and your bod goes into eye candy and a smooth glo. But always remember that you need a bit of sunshine and moonshine -- not a drink -- but a beam from the blacknight's sky. Holla!
    Radam you need to either write a book or start a thread of all these foods.

RG, do you eat meats and fish or do you go the vegan or vegetarian route?

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    Radam you need to either write a book or start a thread of all these foods.

RG, do you eat meats and fish or do you go the vegan or vegetarian route?
    Agreed! Can you make a more structured, organized list of diets for various purposes and benefits? Would be awesome for the guys here.

Even better! A low-cost diet of organic, natural foods, roids and PEDs. That would be something!

I say do it!

Any of you other guys with experience, what kind of diets were you on?

Dino and Storm, hit us with it!

Advanced Users

I'm generally a vegan, but I eat chicken, especially balut, and fish and fish egg, especially cavier, at least four meals every month. I do water buffalo, lamb and mountain lizzards every couple of years or so. Holla!

Advanced Users

NOPE! I couldn't do that, The Shadow. Hehehe! Everybodee and dey momma, especially Uncle Roger May and Pops Joy May would accuse me of peddling "A-side Meth," and having muthasuckas and muthapuckas "walking through bullet and syet." And old dudes gettin' hards on for the first time since the Vietnam War.

I fixed up this 75-year-old Yank a magic sex potion of water buffalo milk with a bit of maca, ginger, organic cocoa power and sea kelp and he has the hos saying: "He too much luv' ya' long time, NOW!" Hahaha! The working girl are p¡$$ed at me.

When the dude came on the P-Islands scene around Christmas, he could not get it UP. Joy girls were gettin' mad moolah for just being eye candy. Now old dude's Johnson won't go down. And now the hos are doing overtime and extra shifts. Hahaha!

I got the dude eating some of our famous coconut-oil fried tree worms. And now he is balling with energy and GO, GO, GO! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 02-02-2014 at 01:35 PM.

Advanced Users

BTW, the best diet is knowing your catabolic foods and anabolic ones and when and how to eat them.

One super-good catabolic food is whole organic oatmeal mixed with crushed red pepper, red chile powder, purple onions, avocados, cilantro, maca power and coconut milk.

Talking about speeding up one's metabolism and relaxing him! Holla!