English Español
Advertisement
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Juicers of All Time

Re: Top 10 Juicers of All Time

Informative posts by all, I knew about Mosley admitting to a grand jury he knowingly was blood doping. It's kind of disheartening seeing all of these fighters cheat but that's sports for you.

Lol @Shadow regarding Holyfield's head.

And yes appearance doesn't always indicate PED usage, someone who isn't that well built still uses and vice versa People accused me of juicing in high school, and when I was competing and dropped down to 65 they thought I was off that syet. I just cleaned up my eating and ran everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmine Cas View Post
    Informative posts by all, I knew about Mosley admitting to a grand jury he knowingly was blood doping. It's kind of disheartening seeing all of these fighters cheat but that's sports for you.

Lol @Shadow regarding Holyfield's head.

And yes appearance doesn't always indicate PED usage, someone who isn't that well built still uses and vice versa People accused me of juicing in high school, and when I was competing and dropped down to 65 they thought I was off that syet. I just cleaned up my eating and ran everyday.
    LOL am I lying?!

You boxed in high school CC?

Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    I remember Petr Korda, that dude was a pretty decent player. He even won a major or two I believe.

You are absolutely correct that most baseball players used them for recovery and that Sosa, McGwire, Bonds, Canseco, Brady Anderson, Bret Boone, and a couple of other guys became super human overnight. My doctor said that she knew from day one. She explained to me a couple of things that gave it away for her:

1. Grown men don't have their limbs grow. It was a dirty little secret but Sosa and the boys all of a sudden needed bigger sized cleats, gloves and hats. Feet, hands, and head size grow very very little on a normal human being.

2. The amount of muscle these guys gained in such little time. She explained to me that with very rare exception, if you train perfectly for an entire year, ate perfectly, slept perfectly, and did everything to the best of human ability, that you could put on 25lbs of pure bulk muscle and maybe another 5lbs of what doctors call stretch muscle (what we call lean muscle) in a year. She also said that your body would have a much more difficult time repeating the process the following twelve months. Some of these guys put on as much as 50lbs of muscle in 14 months. I know that in the summer before Sosa went on his homerun binge, he gained 20lbs of muscle in 3 months.

I think the thing we also have to keep in mind too when talking about juicing is exactly what juice are you on. Steroids help a baseball player get stronger but not much more than that without some huge detriments. They actually when abused tear at fast twitch muscles and erode your knee and elbow joints i.e Barry Bonds. HGH or derivatives of it however are a different ballgame. HGH cannot only help you get stronger, it is a fat burner, helps you recover infinitely quicker, retards the growth of lactic acid(substance that causes soreness or the "bear"), boosts testosterone production, is hard to detect and all improves vision. That is why I think many baseball players are willing to try this stuff. They see the ball better, have a faster swing, and can workout without getting sore. HGH scares me even more in boxing because you are talking about a guy being able to train more, react quicker, and punch harder.

I played with baseball with a guy in college who after his minor league career was over he admitted to me that he tried HGH. He said that the effects of it scared him. Here is what he told me in a nutshell:

"I got off the stuff because the effects were so good that it petrified me. I went from being able to do a max workout with weights once a week to twice a day. I could do push ups forever!!! I know that I did at least 1000 a day for 6 weeks. I even shaved 3 tenths of a second off of my time getting to first out of the box. I could get down to first in under 4.1 seconds and I was a right hander!!!!"

That's some scary stuff. Craziest thing is, that looking at him, it was not overly apparent.
    Great stuff from you guys. It's really fascinating that you sometimes can't see it and you can suddenly perform these superhuman feats of strength.

Looking at Petr Korda, he's the last guy you'd suspect to juice. I guess it's a common misconception about steroids that it makes you look like a bodybuilder when it really has many other purposes it can serve.

Let me ask you this, Doc.

Who in boxing, based on your knowledge, have made you suspicious over the past 10 years?

Advanced Users

One has to have the genetics for roids to give eye candy looks for him/her with a muscular body. I won't say who they are. But I know athletes who went and got plastic surgery to get the eye candy built of their choices.

You might be surprised of how many muthasuckas are full of plastic. Holla!

Advanced Users

One has to have the genetics for roids to give eye candy looks for him/her with a muscular body. I won't say who they are. But I know athletes who went and got plastic surgery to get the eye candy built of their choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post

I'll give you one: The Rock, one of my favorite guys of all time. He inherited that Samoan gene that gives you weird man boobs and he was never able to shake it. So he got that plastic pec, baby!

Another one was Tommy Morrison, getting his pecs all done up and sh*t.

I wouldn't be shocked if some Hollywood cats like Van Damme had that done too.

Advanced Users

Hehehehe! You're good, The Shadow!

Men boob jobs have caught up with women's. But the biggest plastic job that is done nowadays are men's calves. All over the globe, my cousins -- the plastic surgeons -- are gettin' phat pay for hooking up men's calves.

We Chinoys, Pinoys and Mestizos don't have to worry about that. Mother Nature hollered at us big time with that. She broke us off nicely. Holla!

Advanced Users

Number one P surgery is tummy tucks and shaping for MEN -- not women. That bad-arse, full-of-hormones food sends lazy-grow-arse men dashing to the P surgeons. Number two is calves [Maybe because it's the cheapest]. Number three is turkey-like, fat necks and chins. And nowadays, number four is manboob reduction and shaping. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 01-31-2014 at 08:40 AM.

A very informative thread, indeed. I love the way it veered into baseball without getting off-topic. Regarding Evander Holyfield, I don't believe he was ever formally charged with using steroids, but that he did so is considered a no-brainer. It's well known that those with cartoonishly perfect bodies -- think pro wrestlers and body-builders -- are steroid users. Way back in 1987, a piece about Holyfield's revolutionary conditioning and nutritional techniques ran in Sports Illustrated. The author, Clive Gammon, described the nutritional drink that Evander carried about with him as "pink in color and tasting like something found in the automotive section of K Mart." I always wondered was in that drink.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    LOL am I lying?!

You boxed in high school CC?
    No you're not lol.

Yes, I was training again for these coming golden gloves now but I got hurt again. Very frustrating, I might have outgrown 165 Idk but two years ago I was getting close to it so maybe not. But high school I pretty much just cleaned up my diet, ran every day, and put down the heavy weights. I remember one hater at the gym, "that's what happens when you stop taking roids" Apparently I looked like a crack head but as noted in the this forum, size doesn't matter; I was still hurting heavyweights.