English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Why Mike Tyson is the FN MAN!!

Why Mike Tyson is the FN MAN!!

This guy is too EPIC for normal human comprehension.

At 14, he was "thinking like a Roman Gladiator, being in a perpetual state of war in your mind, yet on the outside seeming calm and relaxed."

On why he went to see a voodoo doctor, put a $100 in a jar, peed in it and kept it under his bed for three days to escape the case he caught in '92:

"In my mind I had no peers. I was the youngest heavyweight champion in the history of boxing. I was a titan, the reincarnation of Alexander the Great."

And the absolute greatest thing I may have ever heard. After winning his first championship, he would wear his belt all the time -- on the street, to parties, to the store, at home, wherever!

"Sometimes, I’d get naked and put the championship belt on and have sex with a girl."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

#lineofthecentury #boss

Advanced Users

Re: Why Mike Tyson is the FN MAN!!

Iron Mike has always been crazy in the way of genius. Hehe! That is some funny stuff, The Shadow. Haha! Holla!

Re: Why Mike Tyson is the FN MAN!!

I've yet to watch Undisputed on HBO but saw it live in Hollywood at the Pantages Theater. Good look. Mike's a survivor. Love the way he's managing his mental illness these days.