English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brandon Rios Guarantees Bout With Manny Pacquiao Will Be Fight of the Year

Re: Brandon Rios Guarantees Bout With Manny Pacquiao Will Be Fight of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by brownbomber View Post
    We must have watched a different fight buddy. No need to say that he was on a bicycle, you could have said he boxed in master form for 12 rounds.
    he boxed canelo in master form. was in the pocket all night and took the young kid to school. i liked it even though it was easy pickings, as i predicted for months...

against the ghost he stayed out of the pocket a lot, hence bicycling about...

when was floyd standing still? he wasnt, he was on the move all night away from that pocket. hence bicycling

it got boring..

i know hes your dude, but fact is fact.

same fight

Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    Yes, I know. This is the answer I've always gotten. Didn't buy it then, don't buy it now (as far as it being any justification for what is basically lying). Don't care if I'm the last person in the world who feels that way.
    You don't do good business by saying what will LIKELY happen. You do good business by presenting what could happen, which creates the intrigue.

The biggest liar of them all is Bob Arum. "Rios will be a tough test for Manny." Ummmm, no he won't. Not if Manny is even 50% of what he was. He's made to order, tailor made and RIPE like a sweet, sweet mango, just hanging from the tree.

In the management consulting biz, we call that "plucking the low-hanging fruit."

It's just showbiz. If someone tries to sell you the fountain of youth, do you believe him or do you buy?

And if you do decide to buy, who's really on the wrong side of things?

And disregard Oscar's sentiments, anyway. He's not all that....you know....he kinda lacks in the cognitive department.

Lol it could win round of the year but Manny might be the first fighter to stop Rios as a pro