English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHO DO YA LIKE? Nonito Vs. Vic, Mikey vs. Rocky, Vanes vs. BooBoo

WHO DO YA LIKE? Nonito Vs. Vic, Mikey vs. Rocky, Vanes vs. BooBoo

Nov. 7, 2013, Corpus Christi, Texas --- "TRIPLEHEADER" --- (L-R) Nonito "Filipino Flash" Donaire, two-time WBO junior lightweight champion Roman "Rocky" Martinez, undefeated former WBO featherweight champion Mikey Garcia, and Vic "Raging Bull" Darchinyan pose during the final press conference for their upcoming tripleheader fights on Saturday, November 9.
    Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with Foreman Boys Promotions, PR Best Boxing, Arthur Pelullo's Banner Promotions, Joe DeGuardia's Star Boxing and Tecate, this world championship tripleheader will be televised live on HBO Boxing After Dark®, beginning at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT from the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas.
    Readers, who will win...and how?
    Photo Credit : Chris Farina - Top Rank
    WATCH RELATED VIDEOS ON BOXINGCHANNEL.TV

Advanced Users

Re: WHO DO YA LIKE? Nonito Vs. Vic, Mikey vs. Rocky, Vanes vs. BooBoo

I'm rolling with Mikey G and "The Filipino Flash." It is hard for me to pick between Vanes and BooBoo. Neither stands out with the "It factor." Maybe a draw. Holla!

I respect Martinez as a boxer...but his haphazard, 3 yards and a cloud of dust, awkward style of fighting makes the left and right hemispheres of my brain hurt just watching him. If your going to barely win every fight ...going the distance every time .....at least look good doing it....Garcia will surely relieve this guy of his title.

Andradae is the better boxer...and more physically gifted....but he throws a lot of butter punches. Vanes is more basic but he's durable' solid and tenacious. Andradae will have to be consistent for the full duration to win.

Vic D is still fighting???? ... Used to love his snide comments accompanied by that evil sneer ... But that was a while ago...... this fight will be Deja Vu and just another paycheck for Evil Vic...
    They say you meet the same people going down that you met coming up.

Nonito, Garcia, and Andrade. Andrade is going to be a force to be reckoned with at 154/160 for a long time. Nonito should be ashamed of himself fighting Vic again. For what? He needs to redeem himself by fighting Rigo again. Rigo could probablly beat Donaire, Garcia, and Martinez all in the same night.

skill wise, Mikey is a light year ahead of martinez, Tko inside of 6 rounds.

I hope so Riverside

garcia and nonito both by KO,

the third fight i am up in the air about

solid card overall though

Theatrics and Bul Sh.. Aside! Vic was the Lord of the Flys! Headed to Pong from Thailand, the Mexican Cowboy! Donaire whacked him! Mr Crabbs has had that in his craw all this time! Hes worked ever so carefuly and methodicly to get his rematch! Donaire is good! But I have never seen him spectacular against anyone! Considering Donaires obligations, and the wind that blows! and the top ten ranking and the unholy sanctions in the form of capital, and politco w the east! Vic is 40+, I go with Vic in 6! Cause Donaire is an unstable type of demeanor!

Donaire is American, Major sh... went down yesterday in his parents homeland! Im really not gonna buy into the hype and drama! Didn't help Berto that much! Keep note of the ref, the judges, the sponsors, and the ring announcer! The banter of the announcing, (IM fair but Im firm?)! Cmon off the complete paint job by the Cuban! Friggun Lederman sold out long ago! Somebodys gonna slip a Mickey! How bout the Armenian, Russian or Australian National Anthems? Whose in the audience? Klohe Kardashyian, Commishoner Kelly, Eli fcn Wallach? Wheres Sam Watsons silly a**? Is Max Baer jr gonna get Tbone a free ticket? Lt. Govorner Duffy and Andrew! They should have had this fight in Ankora! Nevermind the redundant Shiess! I give a thumbs down from jump street if it aint Kosher!

Lets get ready to rumble!

I always appreciate a B-camp presence.

Bcamp, nonito has had some spectacular ko's no?

should be an entertaining card overall

it shall go good with the alabama lsu game as i switch back and forth.....go bama!