English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whatever Happened To Tyrell Biggs?

Re: Whatever Happened To Tyrell Biggs?

Dude would outrun people in his heels and spandex pants, cross people up, grab rebounds from underneath people. Apparently, with heels he was a solid 5-7 hahahaha. He also had a SWEET jumper, the legend goes. His coach in high school said he was a great player. LOL

BTW! Adages, maxims, cliches and sayings are many in the sweet science -- the most overused being "styles make fights."

Yet, the adage I think has huge merit and always holds true is one coined by the great Cus D'Amato:

"When two fighters meet, the fighter with the greatest will always prevail unless one fighter's skill is so superior that his will is never tested.

Think about that for a minute. That's some true s***!
    Last edited by The Shadow; 11-03-2013 at 10:16 PM.

Advanced Users

Oh BOY, don't I know that Prince Roger Nelson can throw down with the B-ball. Did you also know about his Pinoy blood? Man, I get around. I get around! The royal one and I use to run in the same circles. He's known to occasionally hide in plain sight.

It's a small world and is getting smaller by the minute. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Oh BOY, don't I know that Prince Roger Nelson can throw down with the B-ball. Did you also know about his Pinoy blood? Man, I get around. I get around! The royal one and I use to run in the same circles. He's known to occasionally hide in plain sight.

It's a small world and is getting smaller by the minute. Holla!
    LOL!!! He got Pinoy in him? GTFOH, man! He doesn look like he "got some s*** in 'im." Didn't know it was that, though! Pinoys can ball, though, y'all got some calves so swole one would think they were enhanced by da meth.

I'm tellin' ya, I read some funny articles today after hearing Charlie Murphy talking about it in a radio interview -- and being dead serious.

Unlike many of you on here who have hobnobbed plenty with big name boxers, Biggs is the only HW I've ever been in close physical proximity to. LOL Walked behind him at LAX is all. (Aren't you happy I shared that?) He was flanked by a small team of handlers. This might have been around the time of the Los Angeles Olympics (where he won gold). Looked in his prime.

Advanced Users

@The Shadow, you'd be shock of the number of superstar musicians and movie actors who are full of Pinoy blood. I'm sure that you can google one of many lists.

Man, we and our A-side meth calves be hiding everywhere up in plain sight. Hehehe! Holla!