English Español
Advertisement

Thread: The number 181

The number 181

-The total number of clinches/hold downs in the Wlad fight this past weekend.

That is 15 per round or every 14 seconds a clinch/hold occurred.

after six rounds I turned it off and went outside to plant shrubs....

This is the current HW champion of the world?!

Advanced Users

Re: The number 181

Wow, A-Seng! Isn't that a beautiful thing to be able to tie a man up at your will, and to hold his big-arse cranium down from ramming da double jive out cha. All young fighters should take notes of the wonderful defense and offense of clinching and pushing off that Doc Wladimir exhibited. Hahahaha! Holla!

RG I do not know who to be more disappointed with: Wlad for holding and leaning in this ridiculous number, or Pov, for not having either the mental fortitude, or physical ability to NOT allow it to happen or at least adjust and decrease these attempts. or to throw in some low blows, kidney shots, foot stomping, come up with the head into the chin, hit the spine, rabib punches..

something Pov, do something to stand up for yourself....

Advanced Users

Povetkin went into the bout to last the distance, not to win. He committed a great boxing sin. And was without a heart, a man of tin. With the cojones of the cowardly lion. And the straw brains of the scarecrow. He thought that he was going down the yellow-brick road, not in a scrap in dat squared jungle. Hehehe! Holla!

I read something where you said you were doing roadwork.

Are you coming back?

Advanced Users

I never left. I always do roadwork and sparring. Like my Tio Mamoy, I'm on extended leave. His last active bout was in the 1930s. Hehe! He is training for a comeback in China, so he thinks. Holla!

haha. Tio is awesome. Reminds me of my late Italian grandpa. At 88 he pulled his ww2 rifle.....I had to subdue him......That fire never burns out