English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PURE PREDATOR Nasty Cotto Bashes Rodriguez In 3

Advanced Users

Re: PURE PREDATOR Nasty Cotto Bashes Rodriguez In 3

I'm sticking with my guns, missiles and nukes.

Canelo is super hyped. And, again, size means as much as the naked eye can see -- one percent of every thing in existence. In other words, size is over hyped bullsyet. What creature has killed the more human in the history of time? The big one that you can clearly see? Or the that you cannot see or barely see?

SIZE didn't help Rodriguez one iota.

Canelo will see not 75 percent of Cotto's shots and missiles.

Cotton busts up the red-headed hype, and will make him Bambi run more than the Cali Cranium Crusher. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 10-06-2013 at 03:04 PM.

I agree RG I can see Cotto stopping Canelo. Floyd took it easy on him compared to what Cotto would do. Cotto is relentless, Floyd smacked him around and stayed out of harms way. I can see a mid fight stoppage for cotto

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    I agree RG I can see Cotto stopping Canelo. Floyd took it easy on him compared to what Cotto would do. Cotto is relentless, Floyd smacked him around and stayed out of harms way. I can see a mid fight stoppage for cotto

I would love to see Cotto dispatch Canelo with extreme predjudice.
    Nobody is more fun to watch than Cotto when he's on fire.
    plus he showed that he has a lot left.
    On the other hand, like Riverside said earlier the kid does have a few gifts (and not just in the category of getting bad decisions)
    The kid is a fighter, a thinking fighter with a plus minus offense defense ratio second only to Floyd, his chin is superb and his defense is responsible.
    Not the mention the fact if he hits Cotto clean, he will hurt him. He will get his respect and we could see a replay of Cotto dancing backwards again.
    Rodriguez in spite of all the singing in his dressing room, never got untracked, never got warmed up, and never got in the zone.
    That was Cotto's doing, Rodriquez is a victim of not being able to handle the blitz.
    Canelo won't succumb that easily.
    Great fight if they make it happen. I hope boxing politics doesn't ruin a fight of this magnitude coming together.

4me:

Cotto vs. Kid Cinnamon: interested
    Cotto vs. May II: not particularly interested