English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Am I a Fool to Hope for Big Things from Deontay Wilder?

Advanced Users

Re: Am I a Fool to Hope for Big Things from Deontay Wilder?

Just before I go and do my early morning roadwork, somebody in da game and in da know, holla at B-Sug to believe not what he hears immediately after a bout. It is just out-of-the-squared-jungle feinting.

I'm reminded of the talk of Money May fighting the "Pittsburgh Kid" six years ago.

Just as the Cali Crusher KAYOED hyped-up Chazz Witherspoon and Seth Mitchell, he will kayo Wilder SOONER! And this is why Wilder will not be anywhere near the Cali Crusher Chris anytime soon and probably later. Chris gets tired of kayoing the next hype and not getting another shot at one of the K-bros/docs' alphabet sanctioning organizations' world title belts. Holla!

Advanced Users

Wilder is going to sleep the minute that a big, bad wolf-like heavyweight huff and buff and blow on that Bama's chin. Hehehe! His magic only works on those who don't know how the optical illusion is done or suffer from severe inattention blindness. No pun intended. A spade is a spade, not an ace. Holla!

We will agree to disagree then RG. There is nothing else our words can do to settle this debate.... which will be determined in due time anyways ....And then these words will return like deja vu.....For now I'm content that Wilder has a tremendous upside. And I look forward to watching him develop. Just line em up. Areola, Jennings, and whomever else is riding on the cusp of being the next big thing.
    Last edited by brownsugar; 10-06-2013 at 06:01 PM.

Advanced Users

In the end, we will see. Off to the roadwork. Holla!

I would encourage you to keep an open mind. .. There is no reason to doubt until Wilder gives us a reason. His moment of truth will arrive in some for or another in 2014.. Stay tuned.

Advanced Users

Just took a shower. And back from road working and exercising. And B-Sug is in my grill. And it not surprising. Because on no one in cyberspace, do I ever go for the kill. I just keep it real and on da chill.

Anyway, B-Sug, any times that a boxer -- great or not -- releases a shot, he is open. So therefore by nature, we boxers in da know always keep open minds. And at least one eye opened. We never sleep on what can occur in boxing, and what might not.

The shady, sleazy way da game operates is not tangible to you, B-Sug. So I understand completely how and why you believe the way you believe.

The powers that be already know that Wilder is a modern-day recycle of once super-hyped, undefeated George Foster, who likewise was undefeated with all knockouts. The powers that be matched him against Cali Bleeder Jerry Quarry. And Quarry KHTFO! The Cali Crusher will repeat that bit of history by kayoing Deontay Wilder the same Cali way, if anybodee and dey sting pullers put that Bama in dat squared jungle opposite of the "Nightmare" Arreola. Holla!

...except for Carmine Cas.

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    I would encourage you to keep an open mind. .. There is no reason to doubt until Wilder gives us a reason. His moment of truth will arrive in some for or another in 2014.. Stay tuned.
    After that zombiefest of a fight Wlad K put on yesterday we have no choice but to stay open minded that there is some new blood in the hw division that is exciting and hopefully from usa. hell i would take exciting from anywhere..

Advanced Users

I'm super chill on Carmine Case, The Shadow. Dude is just a hothead when he is wrong, and _____! Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Just took a shower. And back from road working and exercising. And B-Sug is in my grill. And it not surprising. Because on no one in cyberspace, do I ever go for the kill. I just keep it real and on da chill.

Anyway, B-Sug, any times that a boxer -- great or not -- releases a shot, he is open. So therefore by nature, we boxers in da know always keep open minds. And at least one eye opened. We never sleep on what can occur in boxing, and what might not.

The shady, sleazy way da game operates is not tangible to you, B-Sug. So I understand completely how and why you believe the way you believe.

The powers that be already know that Wilder is a modern-day recycle of once super-hyped, undefeated George Foster, who likewise was undefeated with all knockouts. The powers that be matched him against Cali Bleeder Jerry Quarry. And Quarry KHTFO! The Cali Crusher will repeat that bit of history by kayoing Deontay Wilder the same Cali way, if anybodee and dey sting pullers put that Bama in dat squared jungle opposite of the "Nightmare" Arreola. Holla!
    That's fine RG................. I am as confortable and confidence with my thought process as you are with yours.
    In fact I never met a boxing savant who knows everything, usually it works the other way around, the ones that claim to have the most expertise and experience are usually the one who falter when making early appraisals. Because their thinking can be crystalized in preconceptions.
    But it's the diversity of opinion that makes picking a winner or a loser a fun activity.
    So stick with yours and I'll stick with mine.
    I will revisit the topic after we get a better look at Wilder.
    Is he a hoax a hype job, or a hallucination? There is always that possibility.
    Or is he a future HOFmer.
    I think it's somewhere in the middle.
    Wilder is no reincarnation of Primo Canera, not by a long shot.
    But he has shown some scary and dramatic moments when tagged properly
    When Wilder steps in the ring, the question is not his frailty or lack of experience.
    The only question is, "Who gets there first". Because there is not a single fighter who can stand up to his right hand.
    Of course he has to land the punch... But his speed is almost as good as his power.
    That what makes him most exciting prospect in the heavyweight prospect in the world today.
    Can't wait to see what happens when they step him up... if he fails... it's just boxing.