English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Wlad, why you will never have any respect

Wlad, why you will never have any respect

Dominance or not, Wlad ILLEGALLY pushing down the neck of Pov, purposely laying his weight on him is beyond Illegal and cheap. How does one root for a guy with such cheap and illegal tactics? I want to root for Wlad, respect his craft and his long hw reign. However, having a moral compass and rooting more for an even playing field I can not.
    This is constant with Wlad, not here or there, but honestly 20-30 times per round I would estimate if not more.

And what is Pov doing? Just hunched over allowing it? Hit him low EVERY time he pushes your neck down, spin him and hit him in the kidneys where the ref is on the other side.!!!!
    Step on his feet coming forward and push him back....do something to stand up for yourself!
    Unbelievable.

This is why fans feel Wlad would get destroyed by the ATG heavy weights, because despite all his talent and attributes he has to fight and win in a cheap and bullshit manner.

I have NO respect for this man

Re: Wlad, why you will never have any respect

Hell I did not even get into the EXCESSIVE holding. yes tying up is part of the game, but excessive holding should be penalized.

WLAD should have been disqualified 39 times...

f#$#ing bully

so boring I turned it off after the 6th

what a sad state for HW boxing..

back to college football!!

Re: Wlad, why you will never have any respect

Spot on! His strategy was punch and then lean. Sometimes the dude wouldn't even bother throwing a punch -- he'd just jump right in and lean on him. Disgusting.

He's got all these attributes. Why not just freakin' fight? SMH