English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Edwin Rodriguez, PEDs, and Al Haymon

Advanced Users

Re: Edwin Rodriguez, PEDs, and Al Haymon

Medical info is covered by the Privacy Act, and since I have next of kins working with SOG, I won't go there. Oh, yea! The K-bros/docs use approved roids and PEDs. So they aren't cheats. They are aight! Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Medical info is covered by the Privacy Act, and since I have next of kins working with SOG, I won't go there. Oh, yea! The K-bros/docs use approved roids and PEDs. So they aren't cheats. They are aight! Holla!
    Fair enough.

Being in the medical field I expected this, I was not sure if there was something on the streets whirling about.

Storm, SOG has been under medical-approved roids for his belonged rehabbing of his shoulder surgery. Other than that SOG is as clean as a whistle. Holla!
    Yes RG I was aware he may be. Thanks for pointing that out though.

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    Why we are at it, the K brothers need tested as much as anyone. VK has admitted and tested positive for roids in the past.

WLAD looks ridiculous at this late age.

I am not hating, but those two come to mind quickly when thinking of PEDS
    I agree. WK is about as permanently jacked (whilst training or fighting; not sure about the rest) as you can be.

I have heard some pretty interesting stories about what's stipulated to be tested and what's not, in his "opponent" contracts.

Still, this is boxing now.

So . . . RG .. . since you're close to the action with Ward. . . .what's your view on how he will fare with;

1) Rodriguez.

2) Golovkin.

I really like Ward, think he has achieved (and deserves) a lot, and he is one of my favourite fighters. He also has a style that will cause a lot of guys trouble.

But he didn't look too comfortable around GGG in the presser that was shown on BS.

Your thoughts?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by stormcentre View Post
    So . . . RG .. . since you're close to the action with Ward. . . .what's your view on how he will fare with;

1) Rodriguez.

2) Golovkin.

I really like Ward, think he has achieved (and deserves) a lot, and he is one of my favourite fighters. He also has a style
    that will cause a lot of guys trouble.

But he didn't look too comfortable around GGG in the presser that was shown on BS.

Your thoughts?

As most P4P lists show him in the number two slot, I believe he finds his way past both men. As for the only one penciled in in front of him, do to time and size they'll never meet. Nothing short of a dream fight if SOG agrees to meet GGG in the squared circle. I lean towards the halo in that one.

Fair and good comments DDV.

If Ward has truly recovered he should beat Rodriguez. With GGG I think Ward has the style, skills and perhaps the experience to beat Golovkin, but I think that one will come down to how much either man's style can close the other's down and dominate, as they both have obvious ways to win. Perhaps then I am saying it will come down to KO power, punch resistance and sheer determination, and on those fronts;

KO power; must go to 3G. But Ward always finds a way to land combinations too.

Punch resistance; maybe lean towards Ward. But then neither guy gets hit that much and I haven't seen GGG hit hard yet by someone that is not intimidated and unable to follow up. 3G's next fight will probably tell. Actually, both guy's next fight will tell a lot.

Determination; Wow, both have it in spades.

GGG has taken some flush and decent shots. Rosado sat down and few times and tee'd off and the baby faced assassin ate them, smiled and kept coming.

I think GGG vs Ward is a toss up. Two of the best in boxing at this point with tremendous skill and boxing ability.

Yes, you're right. Rosado did hit him a few times and 3G just knew it meant nothing to the fact he was going to stop Rosado.

But mostly Rosado was retreating and/or not really attacking with full force; from what I remember.

he was on the retreat a lot because ggg broke him down. rosado is a good fighter and he did sit down a few times on ggg.

there is no way i could predict it. both men are fantastic at implementing their game plans and negating their opponents.

i would be happy to watch it though with no expectations either way