English Español
Advertisement
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Edwin Rodriguez, PEDs, and Al Haymon

Advanced Users

Re: Edwin Rodriguez, PEDs, and Al Haymon

SOG beats both, Strom. Easy work. Holla!

“Both men are fantastic at implementing their game plans and negating their opponents”. Agreed, Amayseng, they both are.

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    SOG beats both, Strom. Easy work. Holla!
    Yes I thought that too.

However, one of my hesitations is with whether Ward can avoid 3G's power and if Ward's game plan changes and becomes vulnerable, in the event he doesn't avoid it.

The flipside is, of course, whether Golovkin can adapt to Ward's fluid, fast, and sometimes broken rythym style of fighting. I say that as 3G's game plan can be heavily counter-punching centric and Ward's style and movement could make that hard. And, as we know Ward's determination is second to none, if he senses Golovkin is plodding around, looking for countering opportunities and confused about how his game-plan hasn't gained traction; he will capitalise.

i dont ever see ggg not focused at the task at hand. his movement is constant and his defense to offense transition and vice versa is instantaneous.

if they fight i think it will be as close to a draw as possible. gggs amateur pedigree and experience has him beyond prepared for any and everything.

its hard to play it out as both combatants are excellent. i put them both in the top five right now.