English Español
Advertisement
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Floyd Mayweather Might Learn From Manny Pacquiao

Re: What Floyd Mayweather Might Learn From Manny Pacquiao

Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post
    It would be great if the author of the article was correct, but he's not.

It would have been Arum's biggest payday as well. I don't particularly care how much pretzel logic is thrown at this topic, you will not be able to alter reality.
    Alter reality? I don't know what you're talking about. I just posted a link to something I thought people might find interesting.

As for Bob Arum's payday, I can say this: In spite of what it may appear, it would NOT have been a wise move for Top Rank -- from a corporate governance standpoint -- to do a Mayweather fight in 2010, 2011 or 2012. That's just the reality.

I think 9/10 people in here in Bob's shoes would do the same and wait to stage the fight.

Advanced Users

Carmine Cas suffers from so much Pac-hate that he is double delusional. But I don't like to keep showing up the ____ _____ ___. Besides the dude is a straight-up Asian hater at da maximum. That is why he brought up some inflammatory war propaganda about "Asians eating large consumption of dogs." Then he changed it specifically to "Chinese and Koreans" eating "domestic animals" to try to weasel out of it.

Somebody else, why don't you post the blown-up version of Hulkquez CLEARLY STEPPING ON Da MANNY's FOOT before KHTFO. JEEEEEZ! Matter of fact, while you are at it, post the shot of the true "Rocky" -- Chuck Wepner -- stepping on GOAT Ali's toe way back in da day.

CC is the type of person who will tell you that poverty of the brain, racism and prejudice don't exist because he is in deep denial. And it appears that he is "Insane in da MEMBRANE!" And cannot stay off his _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____! And I use to think that TSS ex-Reader/Poster Anony was bad. He was from New York too by the way of coming from somewhere else. The Big Apple is full of nitpicking-and-tricking haters from other lands. Somebody ought to introduce to them to "America, The Beautiful." Because alternate reality just does not WORK! Especially in this Universe.

I'm reminded of the same CC types that said that Da Manny was not hitting Bradley after some clown posted fake jive on Youtube -- the propaganda intelligence center for haters and busters. But the CC types look like BIG FOOLS when I spitted to them that you could hear the shot crashing into Bradley's noggin and torso. And that is the problem. See these cyberspace agitators and bums never been to REAL-LIFE BOUTS, so they don't syet. They have never been to a gym neither or they would know that you can hear punchers' punches from hitting sparring mates and punching bags. OMFG! Give ME a BREAK! Cyberspace con clowns are a mil a dozen.

Somebody other than me -- again -- post the blown-up foto of Hulkquez stepping on Da Manny's toe and KHTFO! It is so darn obvious that CC is a perpetrator, that is why he cannot stay AWAY from a REAL BOXING CHAMPION -- amateurs and pros -- ME! These type of _______ believe that they can control the flow of every darn thing in the Universe. And that everybodeee and dey momma is [sic] fake like them. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 10-03-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Administrator

Top Rank feared no one when they promoted Oscar, what makes you think any different here?

Ah Radam just let it go, you clearly are the hater because you just keep bringing it up obviously you are consumed by some kind of insecurity. You keep coming at me I keep making you look silly. I have trained in the gym and competed in a several amateur bouts, been to many local amateur and pro fights, Cotto-Trout, Malignaggi-Broner etc. I have been around boxing for several years and been in the ring with national champs and seasoned pros don't you worry about me. Obviously I'm not as experienced as you lol but to say I have not been around the sport in person is out right erroneous. But of course you'll be so quick to discredit everything I just said but you're a hater so that's what you do best.

And I have been around your type, big headed condescending know it all's, and when someone provides you with the truth you run worse then "bytch big headed bambi Bradley" and don't even man up and acknowledge that you're wrong. If you want to have a nice adult discussion I'll be in San Fran, next month or just stay acting like coward shooting your jive online. And I am not arab like you have stated in the past, if you were so well traveled you would know that Persians are not arab, and judging by my user name Carmine I'm obviously of Italian descent as well. Slow man, criticizes me about not be well traveled dude hasn't even been around America. The only place you've been in the Middle East probably is Dubai to party it up with the corrupt princes.

But here's some more proof for your *** in non-chalant manner, one of Rios sparring describes the taste of cat and dog. Now mind you I didn't specifically search for this video, I was on youtube earlier and I saw this video and decided to listen to what these kids had to say about the upcoming fight, fast forward to 6:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eApFKryU8Ac

Radam you're the hater of everything that is against Top Rank and Pacquiao, you stay bytchin, whining, and talking shyt about Marquez, Bradley, GBP. You even went as far as to vouch for Chavez saying Brian Vera did himself no favors by smiling and turning off the Cali juidges. And sometime to see the fight clearly it's best to rewatch where you are not below the ring and inside of the ropes with the asian technology . You are blind and biased my cyber hating friend, get a grip

Oh and keep calling for help from the others, everyone sees through you, quit running bambi LMAO
    Last edited by Carmine Cas; 10-03-2013 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post
    Top Rank feared no one when they promoted Oscar, what makes you think any different here?
    I'm not sure whether this was directed to me but I'll address it anyway. It has nothing to do with fear. If anything it's the opposite.

It's not about what I "think." It's about what I know. You can choose to believe me or not but I don't just post random stuff based on little more than emotion and opinion.

Fear has nothing to do with it. It's all about margins, books, percentages and control.

And at the end of the day -- and you can take this to the bank -- Bob Arum makes more money without Money Mayweather.