English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vegan Diet A BIG Key To Timothy Bradley's Success

Advanced Users

Re: Vegan Diet A BIG Key To Timothy Bradley's Success

WRONG! Super Pugilistic arch-master weaving TSS Scribe S-To wrote about SRR drinking cow blood and eating raw steak, because SRR believed the nonsense of improved power. But it got his arse toxic. And he felt out like a bytch in his bout with Light heavyweight Joey Maxim.

The above reminds me of GOAT Ali taking hands full of thyroid pills because a quack told him that it would give him stamina and strength.

Toddler Radam G was bytch-baby crying because Larry Holmes almost murdered the GOAT.

There is no juices, bloods or magic pills for whup-arse boxing. You're better knowing how to "Hard work, DEDICATION!" YUP! I did it. I bit off Money May! Holla!

Radam, You may very well be the "most interesting man in the world" !!

Lol I was talking about a different article

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Wow, B-Sug! Do some more research. That above kid's photo that you put above is a victim of the pharmaceutical antipsychotic drug Risperdal. There is a class-action suit happening NOW! I told you we Pinoys are up in everybody's grill. Several of my cousins -- the lawyers -- are involved in da multi-million-dollar gitdown [sic].

That jive-antipsychotic drug causes kids from five to 18 to grow boobs. I know that O-Gs, like yourself, can naturally muscle up. I'm from a family of natural muscled-up dudes. My three-year-old nephew is muscle city. And my 113-year-old uncle [Tio Mamoy] is muscle pity. Hehehe!

With all the above, Marquez is Hulkquez because he is on data syet. I've known him for 25 years since I kicked his arse in the amateurs. He is whining dirty! And wanted the glory. And he's willing to deal with the consequences later. And he will. Holla!
    Not sure how to respond RG... I don't know any thing about the fat kid aside from the fact of how pathetic he looks.... My comment was referring to the effects of xenoestrogens and its effects on
    Reducing the free testosterone level in men...which produces boobs in Men ...or moobs. Its not secret science information and its readily available at your finger tips. All I can say about your claims about Marquez is show us the proof... Just one iota.

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    YIKES!!!... A little censorship next time...lol
    LOL. Will do, man. You're so right. Like this:

Advanced Users

Nobody ever bought proof about Da Manny, B-Sug! But with great courage, you talk about how he could be on it. Holla!

Radam does not like the taste of his own medicine. I never accused Pacquiao of PED's infact I was one saying Mayweather was scared of him back in '09 & '10. But I opened my eyes and saw the big picture both sides were too blame, especially the bob father who dam dam likes to brown nose. People still think Manny was on that shyt, get your head out of arse my friend

Advanced Users

Wow! Like a spitted! C Cas is a super poser and buster who is seeking attention from me. Since when did he become B-Sug? B-Sug has hinted that Da Manny might be on dat syet tons of time. I don't care Jack or Jill or about dey pail of water on a hill about C Cas spittin' about Da Manny being dat syet. Trust me! A grain of salt is what I take with everything this hater says. Next he will be saying he never post dumbsyet inflammatory The Ugly American war propaganda about Asians eating a large "consumption of dogs" and then "Chinese and Korean eating domestic animals."

Wow! Talkin' about stalking troll. OMFG! Holla!

Keep running bambi bytch, just like Bradley you head but and run. I'm just adding my two cents into you and B-Sug's conversation, this is a forum. Calling me a "stalker troll" lmao you're the one still whining about the same topic getting all in my "kool-aid", I keep proving you wrong get over it, you lost.

You like to attack people with your jive but when they come at you you scream "cyber stalker", go back under your bridge troll and only come out when it's boxing related.

P.S. take off the pink fedora, you ain't man enough little boy

Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    LOL. Will do, man. You're so right. Like this:

Ha....ha...what do you have Hop a special effects studio with every reference known to man?...I like it, they say a picture is worth a thousand words....lol