English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy B-Day to Hulkquez

Advanced Users

Re: Happy B-Day to Hulkquez

Nobody, but a fool would pi$$ on Dinamita. Besides, the dynamite Hulk in him would take that PI$$ and drink it. We all know the pugilist who was famous for washing down raw eggs with the drinking of his own peepee from his lit' weewee. Hehehe! Holla!

The haters will hate

Advanced Users

Hulkquez's trainer Nacho "Cheese" Beristain is wolfing about how fast that Hulkquez is going to be for his bout with Tim "Buffet" Bradley. OMFG! I guess that the "Fallen" Angel Heredia now has Marquez on that those speed roids and PEDs that he had Asafa Powell And Tyson Gay on. They got caused on that syet earlier this year and are on track-and-field suspension.

And we all know how the Fallen Angel ratted out Marion Jones [and her boyfriend Montgomery] and some other tracksters. It is just a MATTER of TIME before Hulkquez is POPPED for dat syet from seedy-arse boksing. Nothing hides forever, but forever. I'm still looking for that bytch! Hehehehe! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 08-28-2013 at 03:10 PM.

Someone is still bitter, or he can ride off into the sunset like Ray Ray

its worth it for jmm, to be a legend is worth the suspicion and circumstance...

jmm couldnt get over the fact pac got over on him, he was willing to do anything to win, he did and he won.

now hes cashing out against bradley whos still concussed from the russian provadkivan-whatever fight

bradley will look bad, not only is he concussed, the weight gain and loss along with his jacked up cns from

his peds have made him a has been..

jmm by knockout or easy ud...

I agree, Marquez wanted to the official victory that's why he is talking about never fighting Manny again. But if pac has a war with Rios, JMM would be wise to cash out. Bradley does look shot from the weigh fluctuation, his last fight, and whatever else he's doing. Marquez needs to drop that mass

JMM-Desert Storm will be an intriguing fight. Shot or not, JMM is still the best combination puncher in boxing and counters faster, better and with more accuracy than anyone I've ever seen.

They say Floyd is the best counterpuncher. I don't think so. He's got the pull counter, which is his bread and butter. Then his check hook which isn't really a counterpunch per se. There's the catch/left hook, where he backs up to the ropes, catches a left hook with his right glove, left hook counters and steps off. Then there's the shoulder roll/counter with the right hand (also known as the "Mongoose"), which James Toney does better than anyone.

A decent repertoire, sure. But they're all one-punch counters.

Sometimes, Floyd will stand in the pocket with a high guard, catch and fire back with a few shots. The only time he really unleashes the counters is when someone like Jesus Chavez puts pressure on him, turning the coal into a diamond, as our buddy so eloquently put it.

Marquez, on the other hand, RAPES people with counterpunches. 5-punch, 6-punch, 8-punch combos, rapidly fired with surgical precision.

They take your soul, your heart and everything you believe in. And when you stop to think too much on how to solve the puzzle, he will shoot a molesting left hook to the body just to send you on the fast lane to clinical depression.

The dude's a pugilistic molester. Seriously. One time I saw Katsidis open up on Marquez. The split second Katsidis' punch connected -- before the Aussie could even start to recoil! -- Marquez was already in the second punch of a 5-6 punch combo that left Crocodile Mike dazed, wondering where his kangaroo and his Hungry Jack burger were.

It's no wonder they (ie me) call him Juan Masterful Marquez.

And if he's on some sort of nice mixture of the Ben Johnson jungle juice and the Tyson Gay stuff, ooooh weeee, Masterful Marquez will turn into a Modern day Mexican Money May/Mike Tyson typhoon.
    Last edited by The Shadow; 08-28-2013 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    JMM-Desert Storm will be an intriguing fight. Shot or not, JMM is still the best combination puncher in boxing and counters faster, better and with more accuracy than anyone I've ever seen.

They say Floyd is the best counterpuncher. I don't think so. He's got the pull counter, which is his bread and butter. Then his check hook which isn't really a counterpunch per se. There's the catch/left hook, where he backs up to the ropes, catches a left hook with his right glove, left hook counters and steps off. Then there's the shoulder roll/counter with the right hand (also known as the "Mongoose"), which James Toney does better than anyone.

A decent repertoire, sure. But they're all one-punch counters.

Sometimes, Floyd will stand in the pocket with a high guard, catch and fire back with a few shots. The only time he really unleashes the counters is when someone like Jesus Chavez puts pressure on him, turning the coal into a diamond, as our buddy so eloquently put it.

Marquez, on the other hand, RAPES people with counterpunches. 5-punch, 6-punch, 8-punch combos, rapidly fired with surgical precision.

They take your soul, your heart and everything you believe in. And when you stop to think too much on how to solve the puzzle, he will shoot a molesting left hook to the body just to send you on the fast lane to clinical depression.

The dude's a pugilistic molester. Seriously. One time I saw Katsidis open up on Marquez. The split second Katsidis' punch connected -- before the Aussie could even start to recoil! -- Marquez was already in the second punch of a 5-6 punch combo that left Crocodile Mike dazed, wondering where his kangaroo and his Hungry Jack burger were.

It's no wonder they (ie me) call him Juan Masterful Marquez.

And if he's on some sort of nice mixture of the Ben Johnson jungle juice and the Tyson Gay stuff, ooooh weeee, Masterful Marquez will turn into a Modern day Mexican Money May/Mike Tyson typhoon.
    Hahahaha his kangaroo and his Hungry Jack burger were. Marquez is great counter puncher and puts them together nicely with precision

Advanced Users

@The Shadow, he will turn into all the above with dat syet in him if he could beat Father Time and Mother Nature. Which he cannot! Let the syetfest commence in the O month. I don't know if the jive will be a trick or treat. Both pugilists are burnt meat. Just poke 'em with a folk. They are both easy to defeat. Holla!