English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy B-Day to Hulkquez

Advanced Users

Happy B-Day to Hulkquez

Wow! You da MAN! Go through puberty a second time, you CAN! The "Fallen" Angel Heredia has the best roids and PEDs in the cosmos. He has made Hulkquez's @$$ da boss. Dude told Da BobFather, Buffet Bradley and Sin City to fudge off about being tested for dat syet by VADA. Nevada State -- broke-money bytch -- needs the dinero that Hulkquez's fanfaronades and followers will bring to Sin City. What a capitalistic pig PITY!

Taking that Fallen Angel's juice and jive have made Hulkquez's 40-years old the new 19-years old. Dude got triple muscles. Freaky deaky! His arse is gonna pop a leaky leaky! Hehehe!

Bradley may just use his big-@ss Cali Cranium to pop loose and burst open those hard-on roids-and-PEDs muscles of Hulkquez. Those cheat muscles have been known to pop loose and burst open on extremed muscle-body building misfits. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 08-26-2013 at 02:11 PM.

Re: Happy B-Day to Hulkquez

yep radam, usually resulting in a torn biceps or shoulder ligament or tendon due to too much torque for the joints or body to handle

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Wow! You da MAN! Go through puberty a second time, you CAN! The "Fallen" Angel Heredia has the best roids and PEDs in the cosmos. He has made Hulkquez's @$$ da boss. Dude told Da BobFather, Buffet Bradley and Sin City to fudge off about being tested for dat syet by VADA. Nevada State -- broke-money bytch -- needs the dinero that Hulkquez's fanfaronades and followers will bring to Sin City. What a capitalistic pig PITY!

Taking that Fallen Angel's juice and jive have made Hulkquez's 40-years old the new 19-years old. Dude got triple muscles. Freaky deaky! His arse is gonna pop a leaky leaky! Hehehe!

Bradley may just use his big-@ss Cali Cranium to pop loose and burst open those hard-on roids-and-PEDs muscles of Hulkquez. Those cheat muscles have been known to pop loose and burst open on extremed muscle-body building misfits. Holla!
    Do not, I repeat, DO NOT talk about MY city in such a manner or I'll have to hunt you down like a wounded deer! ;-)

@radam

Marquez never took steroids. If anything that looks like classic hgh human growth hormone which is not detectable in many tests. The only way to catch these guys is to do testing when they do not have fights scheduled

I must be really slow or retarded because I still can't figure out who radam is.....help I know I'm close..lol

Bradley has been sparring with Matthysse to help with the Garcia fight... Bradley is going to beat JMM...with movement..if he trades....he's done.

Quote Originally Posted by brownbomber View Post
    @radam

Marquez never took steroids. If anything that looks like classic hgh human growth hormone which is not detectable in many tests. The only way to catch these guys is to do testing when they do not have fights scheduled
    yep hgh

you can tell my his abs, ripped yet not tight but pushed out

Advanced Users

YUP! He is on HGH, and a certain roid that those in dat supplement-and-cheap biz know well. And it is a test that will catch him. VADA's head-dawg/Doctor/Scientist Margaret Goodman invented it and caught Money May. This is why the Sin City boxing crooked terminated her from the Nevada commission. [I guess ddv is going to hunt me down like an off-keyed lark, because I love singing against Sin City magical corruption. As a wounded deer, I will just holla at Sin City's roids and PEDs and be back in action in a dash and payoff with cash.]

Buy gold, be bold. Everywhere those dang steroids and PEDs are sold. And the best ones, the "Fallen" Angel Heredia has ahold. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 08-27-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Advanced Users

Karma and poetic justice may corner Buffet Bradley. His arse may get robbed in Sin City. And that will not be a pity. What comes around goes around. He should've gone and taking his arse thrashing in China from Da Manny like a man. Bradley barely has a Sin City fan. And Sin City boxing authorities are treating him like a little boy, instead of a man.

This is why they are letting bytch-@ss Hulkquez call the shots about roids-and-PEDs testing. Team Hulkquez is getting everything that he is requesting. Bradley is being treated like syet. OMFG! The corruped powers that be in Sin City oughta QUIT! Holla!

Wow this sounds like a pissing party on a great fighter, happy birthday Dinamita!