English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Pacquiao switches from Alex Ariza to Gavin Macmillan

Pacquiao switches from Alex Ariza to Gavin Macmillan

I think it's crazy that Pacquiao would switch from Ariza to Gavin. I know Gavin personally and I can say that I am a better strength and conditioning coach for boxing than he is, lol I am laughing hard. Somehow he does strength and conditioning for zou shiming through his connection with Freddie roach and st Pierre. Don't get me wrong, Gavin is good for rehabbing athletes from injuries but not for combat or collision sports. I don't think this hurts manny but it won't help him. Some of Gavin's techniques could make him slower. Either way, manny lost to Marquez because of a boxing error not lack of conditioning, and that happens, as radam stated, you can get caught its part of boxing. Does anyone on here know Gavin or think Ariza will be missed?

Advanced Users

Re: Pacquiao switches from Alex Ariza to Gavin Macmillan

YUP! I know Gavin. And he won't get in the way too much or get big headed. Big headedness was the downfall of Alex. He was a decent glorified waterboy and won't be missed. He became obnoxious and began acting as if he were the shocks and struts of his own personal PacMurder Vehicle. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 08-07-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Ariza conducted himself like a clown he didn't know his place.
    He glorified himself.

Yo Ariza still knows more than Gavin. Gavin isn't going to be able to help Pacquiao. Radam, how do you know him? Lol who are you....

agreed, the removal of the Ariza "distraction" will probably allow Paq to focus and utilize his time in camp better.

Advanced Users

Brownbomber, I cannot tell you that. You'd then know who I may be. Hehehe! I'm the missing [good] link between Al Haymon and the ex-old crook Harold Smith/Ross Fields. Hahaha -- Just jivin' and connivin.' Yall know me. I'm down with O-P-P! I'm in Beverly Hills right now hiding in plain sight. Hehehe!