English Español
Advertisement
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mikey Garcia KOs Juan Manuel Lopez In Round Four

Advanced Users

Re: Mikey Garcia KOs Juan Manuel Lopez In Round Four

P-Fern, I dig what you spit! But the game is full of bullsyet. JuanMa had a choice -- pride out or prize up. He smartly did the latter. Bytching will never bring that pride, because everybodee and dey momma are on a money ride.

Don't hate Robert G! He is just playing the game as it is played. There is no fairness amount thieves -- just honor. That honor is to pay, play' stay and get paid. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaul View Post
    There aren't enuff bottles of SHOUT stain remover to discard the bullshit that went on at the scales .

Robert Garcia to be watched closely ----- Good trainer ---- but with suspicious.
    I actually think his training is suspect. Outside of Mikey his record recently has been downright bad. He had Donaire looking like a fool against Rigondeaux, he let Margarito get disfigured twice, Rios has been hammered by Abril, and Alavarado. In each of the fights listed above (especially the Donaire) you could easily see his fighters had no game plan or strategy.
    Last edited by The Good Doctor; 06-18-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Advanced Users

Danggit! Is this the month to hate da Gs? Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    I actually think his training is suspect. Outside of Mikey his record recently has been downright bad. He had Donaire looking like a fool against Rigondeaux, he let Margarito get disfigured twice, Rios has been hammered by Abril, and Alavarado. In each of the fights listed above (especially the Donaire) you could easily see his fighters had not game plan or strategy.
    Good point Doc, Papa Garcia is the main man behind Mikey, Robert is the work horse in Mikey's camp, the other fighters you mention, Robert is the man, Papa doesn't get involed. Eduardo felt some Burden in feeding Fernando Vargas to lions, he felt he could of guided him better.Now Eduardo will protect and guide Mikey unconditionally, that why Mikey was two lbs heavier at the weight in, I'm gonna hit mikey up!! and see if he was really sick or papa felt he need the extra weight to absorb and get off the canvass from a JuanMa bomb.

Advanced Users

Papa G is a very wise original G. Yall better recognize! He knows the prize. Holla!