Those are divisional fights, now compare those struggles to everyone on the top ten list.
Froch isn't pretty but he is tough as nails and gets the job done. Look who he has victories over:
He lost to Ward by some points but looking back that isn't such a bad thing. Ward is at the top of everyone's lists. He traveled to fight top guys. He avenged his loss to Kessler. He wants to avenge his other loss to Ward.
If Andre Ward doesn't get in the ring soon I will have to add him to my all time great lists after Greb,Walker and John L.
Great stuff, Deep!
Wow! You guys are lighting this up. We are really gonna' have our very own PxP Ratings. Keep 'em coming!
What an amazing first day for our ratings...and we still have six full days to go!
1 GGG, has underrated defense, and is determined not to allow his opponent to share the final bell.... And is such a crowd pleaser he doesn't have talk any smack. Not even a little.
2 Andre Ward, doesn't have the best chin but never fails to employ a masterful strategy that allows him to avoid the heavy hitters like Abrahms and Froch yet permits the execution of a flawless offense.
3 Floyd Mayweather, would rate him higher but he's lost his hunger for knockouts and violence.
4. Pacquiao, like Mayweather, the more perfection he displays, the less violent his fights become.
5. Wlad Klitschko's, Unforgivable domination of a weight class.
6. Kovalev, Krusher, The - me like the violence.
7. Mikey Garcia, Unassuming perfection and violence.
8 Rigondeaux, Unspeakable perfection. Could move him higher but we don't get enough opportunities to watch and appreciate.
9. BHOP, I really don't care for the guy, but he's proven me wrong on at least 8 occasions and he's stubborn enough to keep winning at an age where many men have become great grandfathers. That's three generations at the top of the game and the man doesn't slur his words.
10 Keith Thurman... Maybe a little premature but he's inching his way closer and closer.
Best of the rest:
Lomanchenko, Santa Cruz, Terrance Crawford, Khan, Pistol, Barthelemy.... and probably a whole slew of fighters in the minimun weight divisions whom i rarely get exposed to.
8. Santa Cruz
Keep 'em coming. The more lists you guys send in, the better and more representative our list will be.
the Roast's top 10 P4P
10. Carl Froch
9. Nonito Donaire
8. Wlad Klitschko
5. Manny Pac
3. Andre Ward
1. Eusebio Pedrosa
1. Floyd Mayweather