View Full Version : The Boxing Channel
- Al Bernstein pays tribute to Ron Lyle
- Alvarez gets TKO win over Cintron
- Agbeko-Mares I: The Fight You Missed
- Joseph Agbeko's trainer, Addama Addy, says the low blows Agbeko received in the first fight took his strength away and slowed him down.
- Abner Mares-Joseph Agbeko II - Take a Sneak Peek at Saturday's Telecast
- Al Bernstein talks about big fight Mares-Agbeko
- Darchinyan and Moreno make weight
- Mares and Agbeko make weight
- Bantamweight champ Abner Mares will still go to the body in Agbeko rematch
- Joseph Agbeko aims to win title back from Abner Mares
- Full coverage of Abner Mares-Joseph Agbeko weigh-in
- Promoter Don King says Joseph Agbeko will beat Abner Mares
- From the ShoBox Archives...Watch a Full Chris Avalos Fight
- Steve Farhood recaps Cotto's victory over Margarito
- Mares wins by UD over Agbeko
- Post-Fight analysis of Mares-Agbeko II
- Anselmo Moreno wins by UD over Vic Darchinyan
- Anselmo Moreno talks about his big upset victory.
- Robert Guerrero says "Mares fought smart and showed a lot of heart"
- Steve Farhood and Michael Woods analyze Cotto-Margarito "The bad guy went down"
- Staredown: Ward vs Froch –Full Episode-Showtime
- Brazilian “Rocky” fights in Canada
- Al Bernstein on his Hall of Fame selection
- Wild weekend in boxing
- Video Highlights From The Final Press Conference: Andre Ward Vs. Carl Froch
- Super Six News Update: Andre Ward vs Carl Froch
- Experts weigh-in on Ward-Froch
- Carl Froch touts his conditioning, says he can knock Andre Ward out
- Andre Ward's trainer confident his man will take home Super Six trophy
- "Round One" of Dave Bontempo's interview with Al Bernstein on Hall of Fame selection
- Brits add flavor to Andre Ward-Carl Froch weigh-in
- Andre Ward-Carl Froch weigh in for big match
- Carl Froch says "I don't know who will beat Andre Ward," looks to fight Kessler or Bute
- Andre Ward reveals he won Super six final with injured hand
- Andre Ward-Carl Froch post fight press conference. Ward gets Super Six trophy, says "best yet to come"
- Super middleweight contender Anthony Dirrell wants shot at Andre Ward
- Dave Bontempo speaks to former champ Johnny Tapia who tells us about his life today.
- Victor Ortiz talks about his experience after fighting Mayweather Jr. and his upcoming rematch with Andre Berto.
- Andre Berto says he had an off night the first time he fought Victor Ortiz, this time he expects to come out a winner.
- Press Conference: Andre Berto-Victor Ortiz rematch is scheduled for February 11th
- Tony Morgan, Andre Berto’s trainer, says things were not right with Berto the first time around.
- Victor Ortiz’s manager, Rolando Arrellano, says “Mayweather Jr. fears Victor’s strength and a rematch”
- MEGA FIGHTS: A look back at the big 2011 PPV matches featuring Manny and Floyd
- Steve farhood commentary on fighters taking chances in 2011
- Juan Manuel Lopez, Amir Khan among upset victims in 2011
- Al offers holiday wishes
- 2011 was a big year for Miguel Cotto
- SUPER SIX: Showtime Super middleweight tourney conclusion is a major story in 2011
- Dave Bontempo Commentary: Some fighters "came up big" in 2011
- PAIR OF POUND FOR POUNDERS: Nonito Donaire and Sergio Martinez had "perfect starts", but "imperfect" finishes in 2011
- MR. EXCITEMENT: Brandon Rios bursts on the scene in 2011
- A look back at those we lost in boxing during 2011
- Exciting Super featherweight title fight
- Hanna Gabriels vs Dakota Stone Jan 7th WBO Female Light Middleweight Title
- "Round Two" of Dave Bontempo's interview with Al Bernstein on Hall of Fame selection
- "Round Three" of Dave Bontempo's interview with Al Bernstein on Hall of Fame selection
- Dakota Stone arrived in Costa Rica and is ready to face Hanna Gabriels on Jan 7th.
- Vibrant Hanna Gabriels ready to entertain Costa Rican fans
- Dakota Stone says third time is a charm for title try.
- Super featherweight contender Bryan Vasquez, says fiancée Hannah Gabriels will win title match
- Al Bernstein commentary: Bad refereeing has followed us into 2012
- Dakota Stone says the stoppage of her fight with Hanna Gabriels made no sense
- Hanna Gabriels shows style and substance in this win- says she will give Dakota Stone a rematch due to controversy
- In an exciting title fight, Costa Rican icon Hanna Gabriels defeats Dakota Stone- see the controversial finish
- Sergio Martinez vs Matthew Macklin March 17th at Madison Square Garden, NYC
- Irish boxer Matthew Macklin is excited to face Sergio Martinez on St.Patrick's Day, March 17.
- Sergio Martinez says the belt is not as important s being recognized as the #1 fighter by the press and his fans.
- Steve Farhood and Michael Woods comment on what they expect of Martinez-Macklin: "Belts don't make the fighters, fighters make the belts"
- Andy Lee will be fighting in the undercard of Martinez-Macklin on March 17
- Al Bernstein says Salido-Lopez rematch a tough one for Lopez
- Al previews of Ramos-Rigondeaux title match
- Take a seat with Victor Ortiz and Andre Berto as the two fighters break down last year's thrilling bout and weigh-in on this year's rematch.
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr: “Rubio is a good fighter but I think Zbik was tougher and a better fighter"
- Alex Ariza, Chaves Jr’s conditioning coach says Chavez Jr is ready for Rubio
- Alex Ariza shares his thoughts on the possibility of Mayweather –Pacquiao fight
- Ready for a second shot at Victor Ortiz at the MGM Grand Arena, Andre Berto talks with Johnny Tapia and Showtime Sports.
- As the buzz for his long awaited rematch with Andre Berto builds, Victor Ortiz talks with Johnny Tapia and Showtime Sports.
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. prepares for his fight against Marco Antonio Rubio on Feb 4.
- Andre Berto prepares for his rematch against Victor Ortiz on Feb 11.
- Tony Morgan, Berto’s trainer says “Victor Ortiz is not in the same league as Andre Berto”
- Andre Berto promises another exciting fight against Victor Ortiz on Feb 11.
- Andre Berto and Tony Morgan talk about their decision to work with Victor Conte.
- Lists? Rankings? Have at it.
- Nonito Donaire predicts less bumpy ride in 2012-says he is ready for Wilfredo Vasquez Jr.
- Al Bernstein comments on Nonito Donaire media day in Las Vegas
- Nonito Donaire's trainer Robert Garcia says 122 pounds is Nonito's best weight
- Al Bernstein: Berto injury has long and short term impact
- Victor Ortiz calls Berto’s injury “a bummer”, says he would step in to fight Mayweather on May 5th
- Rolando Arellano “We want Berto to heal, we want him in the ring and we want him at his best… but if that can’t happen, Mayweather still needs an opponent”
- Danny Garcia, Victor Ortiz’s trainer, gives us his thoughts on the cancelation of the fight with Berto and possible new opponents for Ortiz.
- Joe Hanks, undefeated heavyweight fighter, will be taking on Rafael Pedro on February 4th.
- Mayweather has opponent for May 5th
- Jamal Abdullah, Joe Hanks’ trainer says that “Speed is what sets Joe aside from other heavyweights” and that will play an important role when he faces Rafael Pedro on Feb 4
- Welcome to the Future weigh-in
- Marco Antonio Rubio: “You will see an aggressive fight, I’ll be looking for the KO since the first round”
- Freddie Roach, talks about Chavez Jr.’s weight cut and says he will not be staying at middleweight for too long.
- Bob Arum talks about the Chavez Jr-Rubio card and mentions some of Chavez’s future opponents.
- Al Bernstein analyzes Donaire win over Vasquez Jr: Nonito performed well despite injury, Vasquez Jr hung tough
- In exclusive Boxing Channel interview Marco Antonio Rubio accuses Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. of using performance enhancing drugs
- Wilfredo Vasquez Jr. feels he won his title match against Nonito Donaire
- Chavez Jr. trainer Freddie Roach wishes his fighter had brawled less, but says win puts Julio on track to beat Sergio Martinez
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr conquered weight issue and Marco Antonio Rubio to retain title
- Shane Mosley gets one more chance
- Paul Williams, Tavoris Cloud in tough fights
- Hear from Paul Williams and Tavoris Cloud one day before their respective matches against Nobuhiro Ishida and Gabriel Campillo.
- SHOWTIME Sports presents highlights from the weigh-ins of Paul Williams, Nobuhiro Ishida, Tavoris Cloud, and Gabriel Campillo.
- Watch highlights from Paul Williams vs. Nobuhiro Ishida and Tavoris Cloud vs. Gabriel Campillo.
- Al chronicles a robbery in Texas
- Manny Pacquiao and Timothy Bradley promise a war on June 9th.
- Timothy Bradley: "Fans haven't seen enough of me,I'll get the respect I deserve after I get a win over Pacquiao"
- Michael Oliveira vs Sergei Melis
- Samuel Vargas vs Manolis Plaitis
- Brandon Cook vs Chris Aucoin
- Debut of new show "Hot Topics."
- Freddie Roach “We were hoping to get Mayweather but Manny doesn’t take any opponent lightly”
- Manny Pacquiao talks about his upcoming fight and opens up about his phone conversation with Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Chad Dawson and Bernard Hopkins meet the press for April 28th fight. Dawson is talkative, Hopkins not so much.
- Joel Diaz, Timothy Bradley's trainer, says "It's not about fighting Pacquiao is about beating Pacquiao"
- Bernard Hopkins: "The best thing to say...nothing"
- Chad Dawson says Hopkins didn't want to engage in their first fight.This time around he would love to knock him out.
- John Scully,Chad Dawson's trainer, & Gary Shaw his promoter talk about the polemic first fight between Hopkins-Dawson and say "Hopkins is playing games"
- Mayweather Jr-Cotto NY Press Conference
- Floyd Mayweather is in a reflective mood at the Mayweather Jr-Cotto press conference in NY
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Miguel Cotto conclude press tour
- Canelo Alvarez says he admires and respects Mosley and he wants to give a great show May 5.
- Mayweather Jr talks about his upcoming fight against Miguel Cotto on May 5
- Shane Mosley insinuates Canelo is not on his level
- Yuriorkis is a no show at press conference for Apr 14 fight, Brandon Rios says: “Where is Gamboa?”
- $100K bonus was offered to the winner of Gamboa-Rios, question is, will Gamboa show up?
- Todd duBoef, President of Top Rank, "Boxing should begin to incorporate prize money"
- Robert Garcia says Brandon Rios is motivated and preparing for Apr 14 fight against Gamboa.
- Lopez-Salido II, Al Bernstein reports from Puerto Rico just a few days before this match.
- Kelly Pavlick is ready to get back in the ring, he will be facing Aaron Jaco on March 31st
- Coverage of Orlando Salido's thrilling KO win over Juan Manuel Lopez
- Al Bernstein's commentary on the Orlando Salido-Juan Manuel Lopez battle
- Top Rank Vice President Carl Moretti calls Salido-Lopez "an incredible fight"
- Juan Manuel Lopez promoter Peter Rivera says "I have no problem with ref's stoppage of fight"
- Sergio Martinez talks about his upcoming fight with Macklin, and shares about his interest on fighting Chavez Jr next.
- Pablo Sarmiento, Sergio Martinez’s trainer talks about Sergio’s preparation and his future plans.
- In a close fight Sergio Martinez wins by TKO over Matthew Macklin and remains one of the top p4p fighters.
- Sergio Martinez beats Matthew Macklin in a packed MSG and says experience and pressure where his main tools.
- Lou DiBella talks about Martinez's performance at the MSG, "We want the big fight we deserve"
- Dave Bontempo and Michael Woods assess on Sergio Martinez's and Edwin Rodriguez's win.
- Amir Khan will face Lamont Peterson a second time, and he says this time he will not make any mistakes.
- A confident Lamont Peterson is ready to Khan again and confirm his superiority.
- Khan-Peterson II is set for May 19th, Khan wants his title back and Peterson will fight to keep it.
- Freddie Roach comments on the possibility of Pacquiao retiring after his fight with Tim Bradley
- Freddie Roach, Khan´s trainer, says "the small adjustments will make a big difference in this fight"
- Steve Smoger Video a Must See
- Al Bernstein pays tribute to Bert Sugar.
- Edgar Sosa is on the road to becoming a world champion again.
- Mike Alvarado ready for Mauricio Herrera on April 14, he wants Brandon Rios next
- Bam Bam Rios says: “Richard Abril got his wish; he got his fight, now I’ll kick his ass”
- Robert Garcia, Rios' trainer, is confident their game plan will be successful against Richard Abril, and after this fight they plan to move up to 140 pounds
- Mares vs Morel and Moreno vs De La Mora April 21st
- Up-and-coming Filipino fighter Mercito Gesta is scheduled to fight
Oscar Cuero in the undercard of Rios-Abril on Apr 14
- Mosley says Canelo is at a disadvantage because he will be fighting a better Sugar Shane Mosley
- Abner Mares prepares for his bout against Eric Morel on April 21st
- Abner Mares: I am ready for Eric Morel, I want to beat him and move on
- Oscar de la Hoya says Abner Mares is in the driver seat, and his interest is on making the best fights happen
- Clemente Medina, Mares' trainer, says Mares is very well prepared: "He is a monster right now"
- Victor Ortiz says he wasn't happy with his performance against Berto the first time around and he will make up for it now.
- "Canelo" Alvarez is enjoying his training camp in Big Bear and says he is focused and ready to give a good show against Mosley.
- Berto-Ortiz II: Long awaited rematch will finally happen on June 23 at
- Andre Berto: "Ortiz is a little crazy sometimes, I just have to go in the ring and handle business"
- Abner Mares: Life Outside of the Ring
- Naazim Richardson, Mosley's trainer, says Mosley is up for the test against Canelo and he is getting the work done
- Humberto Soto will be facing Lucas Matthysse on the undercard of Berto-Ortiz II and he says his fight will steal the show.
- Abner Mares feels comfortable as a super bantamweight and is ready for Eric Morel tomorrow.
- Abner Mares wins over Eric Morel and becomes the WBC Super Bantamweight
champion. Anselmo Moreno's also got an exciting win over David De La
- Naazim Richardson: "Hopkins is definitely not afraid of Dawson"
- Dave Bontempo comments on Chad Dawson's MD win over Bernard Hopkins
- Chad Dawson says staying focused to avoid falling in Hopkins' game was his key to success.
- Hopkins-Dawson post fight presser: Hopkins says it would take a real motivation to fight again.
- John Scully, Chad Dawson's trainer, talks about the strategy they followed to get the win over Hopkins.
- Heavyweight fighter Seth Mitchell talks about his TKO over Chazz Whiterspoon
- Mayweather-Cotto weigh-in produces dramatic staredown
- Shane Mosley needs two tries to make weight for Canelo Alvarez fight
- Shane Mosley shares his thoughts on the use of PED's in boxing
- Welterweight contender Devon Alexander talks about Mayweather-Cotto
- Al Bernstein and Marcos Villegas pre-fight report for Mayweather-Cotto
- Shane Mosley-Canelo Alvarez post fight
- Alvarez said he learned a lot from win over Mosley
- Full post fight coverage of Mayweather's hard fought win over Cotto
- Russ Anber, voice of boxing in Canada, says Cotto impressive even in loss
- Colorful Champ Paulie Malignaggi weighs in on Mayweather-Cotto fight
- Dave Bontempo's commentary: "Mayweather did the subtle things that win big fights"
- Adrien Broner impressed with his stablemate Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Famed Ring Announcer Michael Buffer talks about his career and his
induction to the IBHOF.
- Watch a powerful compilation of the hardest hooks,jabs and uppercuts from Antonio Tarver, Lateef Kayode, Ronald "Winky" Wright and Peter Quillin before the big night of fights June 2nd
- Timothy Bradley "I want to get that W, no one will take that away from me"
- Joel Diaz, Timothy Bradley's trainer says "Judges will be the biggest difficulty that Bradley will be facing on fight night against Pacquiao".
- Bob Arum: "Timothy Bradley is capable of making a good competitive fight against Manny Pacquiao"
- Al calls Bute-Froch a potentially exciting fight
- Bob Arum speaks on the status of Yuriorkis Gamboa, Miguel Cotto and says that Floyd Mayweather only picks fights in which he knows he can win in order to protect his perfect record.
- Peter Quillin, "Kid Chocolate", talks about his upcoming fight with Winky Wright and calls out Sergio Martinez
- Freddie Roach talks about the Pacquiao-Bradley bout and the claims from Bradley's camp that they are under estimating him.
- An excited Manny Pacquiao talks to Boxing Channel about his upcoming fight with Timothy Bradley
- Pacquiao and Bradley are ready to go, hear what they have to say before
the big fight.
- Freddie Roach has a busy weekend with the Pacquiao-Bradley fight and his HOF induction.
- Al Bernstein received the "Good Guy" award from the BWAA
- The table is set, Pacquiao and Bradley make weight for mega-fight.
- In a controversial decision Timothy Bradley becomes the new champion and ends Pacquiao's 7 year streak
- Oscar de la Hoya predicts a KO of Ortiz over Lopez
- Oscar de la Hoya, asks the fighters to go for the KO and don't leave it
up to the judges
- Victor Ortiz says Josesito Lopez represents more of a threat to him than Andre Berto did.
- Rolando Arellano, Victor Ortiz's manager, wants to get Ortiz to the
"Pound for Pound Kingdom"
- Danny Garcia says that the Berto-Ortiz fight would have been a better
one than the Ortiz-Lopez fight
- "Al Bernstein talks about his career and experiences as a boxing broadcaster"
Big Upset in boxing: Josesito Lopez beats Victor Ortiz
- Johnny Tapia Memorial SHOWTIME Sports looks back on the life and career of Johnny "Mi Vida Loca" Tapia.
- Al Bernstein considers that Ortiz's injury was severe enough to stop, he is not a quitter.
- Gus Johnson and Al Bernstein talk about Lopez' upset over Ortiz
- Nonito Donaire has the heart of a champion and that's part of what he will bring against Jeffrey Mathebula this Saturday, July 7.
- Jeffrey Mathebula says his strategy is to keep Nonito away from him and use his height as an advantage over him.
- Robert Garcia talks about his fighters and why he feels Nonito Donaire is in his best shape ever
- Bob Arum: "Boxing is about risks and rewards"
- Kelly Pavlik is ready for his next challenge against Will Rosinsky on
Saturday, July 7.
- WBA interim super featherweight champion Bryan Vasquez will defend his title against Jorge Lacierva on July 21.
- Amir Khan: "I am going to have to punish Danny Garcia in the ring"
- Oscar De La Hoya talks about Khan-Garcia
- Freddie Roach gives his opinion on the comments coming from Danny Garcia's camp, and gives his reasoning behind Khan's new preparation.
- Freddie Roach gives some insight on Manny Pacquiao's future
- Oscar De La Hoya discusses Ortiz's upset and the upcoming Canelo fight with no opponent chosen yet.
- The "dream match" is finally here, trash talk included, Chavez Jr-Martinez has been officially announced for September 15, at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas.
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. says that his fight against Martinez is a special fight, and opportunity to show people what he can do.
- Sergio Martinez sees his fight with Chavez Jr as a chance to do justice in boxing.
- Bob Arum says despite what he thought, Chavez Jr. has become a complete
- Julio Cesar Chavez Sr, talks about his son's test against Sergio Martinez
- Amir Khan and Danny Garcia make weight for their title fight.
- Sky Sports Commentator Jim Watt expects Garcia to give Khan a good fight.
- BBC Radio Commentator Dave Farrar talks about how Khan-Garcia and Haye-Chisora fights splits UK fan base
- "Canelo" Alvarez inaugurates school of boxing and talks about his
- Another Upset: Garcia beats Khan
- Danny Garcia lives the moment of his upset victory over Amir Khan
- Amir Khan veers from game plan, Danny Garcia scores upset win. Full press conference coverage.
- Al Bernstein calls Garcia-Khan fight a "win for boxing"
- Boxing broadcaster Rich Marotta analyzes Garcia upset win
- Iconic British writer Jeff Powell says Khan has uphill
struggle to rebuild his career
- Zab Judah says Khan got caught in a shoot-out
- Al analyzes Haye win over Chisora
- Al reflects on his Hall of Fame induction
- Josesito Lopez sees his fight with Canelo as an opportunity he can't
- Canelo's focus is on training and studing English.
- Canelo vs Lopez is set for Sept 15th. Saul Alvarez says he won't
underestimate Josesito Lopez
- Meet the U.S. Olympic Boxing Team: Light Welterweight Jamel Herring
- Meet the U.S. Olympic Boxing Team: Lightweight Jose Ramirez
- Oscar De La Hoya doesn't think the difference in weight will affect Josesito Lopez against Canelo
- Bob Arum gives his input of what should be considered if a Federal Boxing Commission were to be created.
- Meet the U.S. Olympic Boxing Team: Light Heavyweight Marcus Browne
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.